tim blevins let go at arh

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 2, 2010
unbelievable how people like to ruin peoples life just too make them look better. michelle whitt and deloris luke are a joke. i heard the administer was lead around like a little girl by those two. if u care about the patients or have been a patient call arh to voice your concerns....
lol

West Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2010
michelle whitt and delores luke have been at this hospital too long, they dont care about patients,just them selves, when is this county going to wake up
el bo c smith wright

Campton, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Tim Blevins was so good to others and older people just loved him so much and he had worked there for many years but there seems to be problems there that has been going on for a long time and no one wants to get to the bottom of the problem they can not keep workers and are not well thought of in the hospital world and they get rid of very good doctors and try to keep bad ones in stock because they can tell the bad doctors what to do and when to do it .
sad

West Liberty, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2010
voice your oppinion to the board members, ARH web has a list
unknowm

Lost Creek, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2010
sad wrote:
voice your oppinion to the board members, ARH web has a list
tim has been there forever he no his job inside out i would go back and sutttttttttttttttt with a great laywer in lex he can and will win
opinion

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Aug 3, 2010
I have always loved Tim,and thought he was always such a sweet person.
joke

West Liberty, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2010
ARH IS A JOKE.
Hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Is he in respiratory? The gay dude? If it is him I always really liked him. That's sad!
from morgan

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
If you won't to fix the problem at ARH then you need to get rid of the old bag in H.R. her name is lisa redding now that is a JOKE her.
OMG

West Liberty, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2010
ARH must really have some issues getting rid of Tim. Tim was one of the best workers ARH had, so good to his patients. Just sit back Tim & relax every dog has its day!
funnylady

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Aug 9, 2010
Tim Blevins was one of the most careing people I know. I guess he didn't kiss enougn ass to work ther anymore.
loved tim

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Aug 11, 2010
my mother was in the hospital, and i can honestly say that tim blevins was the best person i have ever met, and if any arh employee didnt like tim, it was because they are jealous of him
Need Help

West Liberty, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
The nurses at ARH is Nasty looking......Not all of them but some is.
someone who knows

West Liberty, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2010
Tim was so nice and sweet to my grandma and she loved him when she was alive. She thought alot of Tim. He is a real nice and caring person and how many of them are there at ARH? That place is just a rest stop, they don't know what they are doing and ther ER sucks they won't even look at you, all you do is tell them your systoms and they tell what they think is wrong and then give you medicine and send you home. I don't know how many times they have diagnois my kids systoms wrong and gave them the wrong medicine. Me and my kids changed our family doctor use to go to the clinic but they don't care about you either, anymore they think you are there just to get drugs, they are rude there is one who is not a doctor but acts like one actually none of them are doctors she's a major smart and hatefull but. They just need to close that place or just fire all the stupid ones and hire Tim back and find some good doctors.
loved tim

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Aug 12, 2010
WE ALL LOVE TIM, DONT THEY GET IT, THEY ARE JEALOUS OF HIM AND WANTED TO RID OF HIM, THEY ARE WORTH LESS AND DONT DESERVE TO BE AROUND OUR LOVED ONES. WE WANT TIM BACK, WE WANT TIM BACK, WE WANT TIM BACK
interested in knowing

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Sep 5, 2010
How many of you people know what really goes on at that hospital, how workers not in with the clique are treated, how your schedule reflects your punishment for going up against them, I know first hand what they are capable of, the clique can go to the festival or what ever while on the clock, but if someone not in their crowd wants a day off or takes off or calls in they pay a dear price, just ask Tim. Who do you have to bed with to get the job of being over every department in the hospital, maybe that is why this person has a face lift, tummy tuck and boob job, I bet if we all knew that secret the treatment of certain people would change, LOOK into the people making the decisions,, Remember you can't hide what you are doing for long, I have photos you're spouse would love to see
pixie

West Liberty, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2010
Well I realized Tim wasent there anymore but Why did he get fired? he was great with people and im sorry you will have to excuse me but who is the woman that you have pictures of? I dont know who is all over the departments thanks
carma

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Sep 7, 2010
ARH will definatley get theres. I can't wait until all the people sitting on thier high horse get bucked the hell off. Hey Tim hang in there enjoy the break and soon you will be back with your patients. CEO of ARH stands for nothing on his own. I used to think he was a decent man but, boy was I fooled by this freak. he better watch the way he treats the people of Morgan Co he is for sure not a welcome pillar of my community. Get your polock ass kissing self out of our town. YOu Weasel.
sicko

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Sep 7, 2010
Michelle will cost Mickey whitt the election because of her actions. He was the one health care provider who did'nt talk smack about his patients he had compassion. I have heard many of ARH employees talk about the patients and that makes me sick. I will vote for Roger Benton just to bring Michelle back down where she came from. WE LOVE AND RESPECT YOU TIM BLEVINS thanks for being good to my mom while she was still alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Old Republican 148,940
Ben Simmons 3 hr Lmao 5
Ksp at Danny Moore 3 hr Honesty 6
kendale slusher 3 hr eleven 2
brittany williams the murder (Jul '10) 12 hr Truth 112
myles holbrook 12 hr sucmydicmyles 1
The Best at EKCC (Feb '12) Sun Gumdrop 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages