First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2009
does anyone on here know charles adkins?
deserver

Campton, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2009
yes what do you want to know about him

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2009
What kinda guy is he?

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2009
what kinda guy is he?
deserver

Campton, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2009
drug head cheater liar theif scum any thing else u want to know don't get involved with him he's no good

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2009
oh really
deserver

Campton, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2009
yes i would stay away from him randy and shawn know all 3 and they all run together unless u want a bad name i wouldn't go there
Angel

Sandy Hook, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2009
deserver wrote:
yes i would stay away from him randy and shawn know all 3 and they all run together unless u want a bad name i wouldn't go there
Randy and Shawn who? I think I know these people too. If it's who I think it is, then yeah, stay away.

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2009
Whats so bad about them?
Exe

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2009
deserver wrote:
drug head cheater liar theif scum any thing else u want to know don't get involved with him he's no good
Here's all your answers in one sentence honey!!!!!!!!!!

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2009
Well i think charles is HOTTTT!!! Im sorry he didnt stay with you skank! he is very SWEET to me.. in more ways than ONE:)Heather i know this is YOU! talkin crap about him.. just lay off he's mine now crazy go have another baby by a man you dont know! SO GET LOST!
Truth

Sandy Hook, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2009
LOOOOOOOOOOOsers. All of 'em.
Goober

Sandy Hook, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2009
moreheadgirl2004 wrote:
does anyone on here know charles adkins?
Which one? What does he look like? If he has graying hair, look out, toots.

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2009
oh really why should i watch out if he has gray hair?
Goober

Tremont, PA

#15 Jan 15, 2009
moreheadgirl2004 wrote:
oh really why should i watch out if he has gray hair?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, he's such a loser, girl. I don't even know who you are and know you can do better. I would say give me a shot, but if you're impressed with the likes of him, then I don't know........

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2009
NO its not heather and i know both of them good i dated his cousin and he is not worth it but just like a typical young girl find out for your self and if your not worried about what every one so far is warning u of then why did u ask about him

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2009
Because I can!! Duh!!!!!!
morgan co chick

Tremont, PA

#18 Jan 17, 2009
go to jailtracker.com and you'll find good ole charles........lol. he's right where he belongs. he's a sorry piece of trash!!!!!!!!
News Flash

West Liberty, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2009
moreheadgirl2004 needs help. I think she's attracted to mug shots. Adkins, Rowe, etc.
girl from Ezel

West Liberty, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2009
Before you start running down someone's name be sure you specify the right ONE. I am married to a Charles Adkins, he is 48, not 22 and has never been a jail bird or lier or cheat, nor drug abuser. He has worked all his life and even though he is not who you're talking about, you need to be a little careful because they are SEVERAL Charles Adkins!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnie Vance 16 hr Ladylove 8
Christy barker 21 hr Unknown 3
Brandon Perkins Sat Lovley_me 4
2017 football cougars Fri Sounds_like_trump 69
Lisa Gibson (Feb '12) Fri Lisa gibson 7
State police bust on 1002 Fri sean connery 12
Sharon Gullett Sep 21 Charlotte Gwen Parks 1

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance