First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ghost

Olive Hill, KY

#64 Jan 12, 2013
lotie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the punk kid is refering to me in what you quoted. My name is Christa Hull, that is why he put "HULL" on there and spelled it that way, I guess thinking that I am posting as both lotie and then under other names, which I am not. Then he went and got his mommy to come on the board and stick up for her sorry excuse for offspring. I was more than honest about my name, I even gave a facebook link to my page and posted on my page about people on message boards being cowards just to be sure the punk kid knew it was really me. I gave my husbands name too because we don't hide behind screen names and stupid comments like so many othes do. Anyway, I was the one who first started this post and it sucks when people don't keep their dogs in their own yards.
WAAA waa WAAA worhtless TURD!!
lotie

West Liberty, KY

#65 Jan 12, 2013
ghost wrote:
<quoted text>WAAA waa WAAA worhtless TURD!!
Waaa waaa waaaa, your momma, hahahahaha Go tell mommy that I hurt your feelings on here you little baby.
ghost

Morehead, KY

#67 Jan 13, 2013
lotie wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaa waaa waaaa, your momma, hahahahaha Go tell mommy that I hurt your feelings on here you little baby.
Cookie puss,waaaaaa
kkk

Campton, KY

#68 Feb 8, 2013
GHOST-YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED TO DEATH OF THE BIG BAD WOLF - AREN'T YOU???

not hiding behind screen names LMAO!!!!!!!
jays

West Liberty, KY

#69 Feb 27, 2013
I dont livetown but i am sick of the dam dogs around myhouse the people next door killed my dog and there dog is next!!!
get real

West Liberty, KY

#70 Feb 27, 2013
get real get real
mememem

West Liberty, KY

#71 Feb 27, 2013
dam dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan smith 3 hr shana 2
Nathanel whitt 6 hr The king 1
Bus 850 19 hr Gemma T 6
easy lays 20 hr Rick 11
Little Caesars Sun Customer 6
Black Dodge D Sun move on 6
state police Apr 30 predestrian 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages