First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2009
I haven't seen him in a while, last I heard he was in a group called Blessed. Anyone know how to contact him?
HeCouldBeTheOne

Salyersville, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2009
He is a great man.
You could probably see him at the Morgan Co. Middle.
Not sure..But No one..and I mean NO ONE should be saying anything on here bad about him bc he is a great christian man..GO WINSTON!
i KNOW

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2009
He has facebook
urfriend

West Liberty, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2009
He has always been a great guy!! And friend. I went to school with him.
I know Him

West Liberty, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2009
He is a very good person. Works hard and is friendly to everybody he meets. He does have facebook!!!
bluegrassangel

Sandy Hook, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2009
He is a nice guy.......
notforsure

West Liberty, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2009
did he work at morgan central as a janitor .. because and think he went by jeff lykins
Wow

Campton, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2009
notforsure wrote:
did he work at morgan central as a janitor .. because and think he went by jeff lykins
His name is Winston. I dont recall him ever going by any other name. Maybe there are two different men with the same last name? Duh?
MCES

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2009
Jeff Lykins is his older brother, Jeff was the janitor.
Winston volunteers there almost every day.
And he drives the bus.
vql

Sandy Hook, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2009
Winston is a wonderful person. He is on facebook, so you could probably contact him through that.
an old friend

West Liberty, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2009
Hes a wonderful man who always treated people with respect. I knew him very well many years ago and rest assured he was a good man back then and a good man now. heres a hint Winston.....get that fish hook outta ur finger? haha
amber

West Liberty, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2009
hey everyone, winston goes to church at grace baptist alot. hes wonderful man who would do anything for anyone.
Winston Lykins

Morehead, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2009
an old friend wrote:
Hes a wonderful man who always treated people with respect. I knew him very well many years ago and rest assured he was a good man back then and a good man now. heres a hint Winston.....get that fish hook outta ur finger? haha
Yes i know who this is and I thank you for the kind words.
Winston Lykins

Morehead, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2009
Hey folks I want to say that I appreciate all the kind words. I hope that each of you are having a blessed day for the encouragement your words have given me. I am in no way perfect so everyday i ask God to let me see my imperfections so that I don't notice others. If everyone that got on here would post good things think what an encouragement this site could be to those who seem to have lost hope. I have been on here before a few times and quiet honestly this visit has encouraged me that we can take this site and make it into a place to enrich lives instead of tear down. Again I appreciate each kind word and if ya need me for anything I'm at MCES, The MSU @West Liberty Adult education center, or just taking classes. email cwlykins at yahoo. I hope to have my bachelors degree in May 2010
Winston Lykins

Morehead, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2009
HeCouldBeTheOne wrote:
He is a great man.
You could probably see him at the Morgan Co. Middle.
Not sure..But No one..and I mean NO ONE should be saying anything on here bad about him bc he is a great christian man..GO WINSTON!
Thank you!
Winston Lykins

Morehead, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2009
wondering wrote:
I haven't seen him in a while, last I heard he was in a group called Blessed. Anyone know how to contact him?
Morgan Central Elementary
MSU Adult Ed.
Morgan County Bus Garage
Gone most weekends to elliott county.

cwlykins at yahoo
notforsure

West Liberty, KY

#17 Aug 28, 2009
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Winston. I dont recall him ever going by any other name. Maybe there are two different men with the same last name? Duh?
i know there can be two men with same last name im not stupid i dont know winston but i know his brother jeff and he is a great guy so if winston is anything like jeff he is a great guy too. duh;;;;
Ricky P

Sandy Hook, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2009
I hear Winston is a BIG Looeyville Cardinal fan.
Winston Lykins

Morehead, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2009
Cardninal fan yes!!! rick pitino fan? Not anymore!!!
Own Opinion

West Liberty, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2009
Now come on,remember judge not,and we all make mistakes.Just because Pitino is a famous coach he is still human.No one is perfect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCHS teacher's (Sep '10) 1 hr What a joke 60
randolph howell (Oct '09) 2 hr I learned fast lol 11
freda Blanton 3 hr lmao 2
News Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Stabbing (Apr '13) Wed Jamescoreore 12
rat Wed Liz 5
Massage Therapist (Dec '12) Jul 28 Wondering 13
Sam Sparks!! Jul 27 Tim 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages