Howards

Tazewell, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2010
We are a married couple in Ezel...Looking for the companionship of another couple in the age range of 25/55...We are clean and descret ....We do how ever enjoy a drink and even a joint....But no hard Drugs. We are open to video tapeing,a vacation retreat,and meetings out of town...Or we could just take a hay ride....Our girls are grown and out of the home....He is a little small in the package department but makes up for it with oral...Also we do have interest in a Bi-Male to join us....
Jerry & Connie
wow

West Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2010
If thats the real Jerry and Connie, I didnt know you guys were like that lol.
Bi Male

Morehead, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Howards wrote:
We are a married couple in Ezel...Looking for the companionship of another couple in the age range of 25/55...We are clean and descret ....We do how ever enjoy a drink and even a joint....But no hard Drugs. We are open to video tapeing,a vacation retreat,and meetings out of town...Or we could just take a hay ride....Our girls are grown and out of the home....He is a little small in the package department but makes up for it with oral...Also we do have interest in a Bi-Male to join us....
Jerry & Connie
If you are interested in a bi male, I may fit your bill. I am good looking, well built and hung like a horse. I'm not kidding.
jack

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 24, 2010
Bi Male wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are interested in a bi male, I may fit your bill. I am good looking, well built and hung like a horse. I'm not kidding.
If they ain't interested, I sure as hell am!
Anonymous

Morehead, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2010
jack wrote:
<quoted text>If they ain't interested, I sure as hell am!
Are you hot? Let me know what is going on with you.
jack

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 24, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hot? Let me know what is going on with you.
I think I am but apparently nobody else does. Haven't had any in forever. Don't want to put everything on here, contact me at [email protected]
Celia Caskey

West Liberty, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2010
I am Jerry and Connie's daughter and I would like every one to know that this post was not put on here by my parents. They are not swingers nor do they participate in any of this trash that is posted. I love how losers love to hide behind there computers and try to ruin someones reputation. If you dislike someone enough to take time out of your pathetic life to make up disgusting rumours about someone then why can't you just confront them face to face about what ever it is that you have a problem with. Oh I forgot no one has the balls this day and time to confront people like adults. I guess your afraid you might have to walk away with a good old fashioned ass beating, so you would rather be a coward and hide behind the internet and try to ruin ones image. I guess your just jealose because my parents are hard working, good christian people. If your going to talk trash about someone atleast tell something that is true instead of making up perverted lies. But thats ok, Karma is a bitch and one day you will get yours, and if your identity is revealed i think you will really regret pretending to be my parents and spreading lies. Seriously grow up and find something better to do with your time. My parents don't bother anyone and don't deserve to be slandered and have there names run through the mud. Whoever you are, burn in hell you worthless excuse for a human being.
Information

Campton, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2010
Celia Caskey wrote:
I am Jerry and Connie's daughter and I would like every one to know that this post was not put on here by my parents. They are not swingers nor do they participate in any of this trash that is posted. I love how losers love to hide behind there computers and try to ruin someones reputation. If you dislike someone enough to take time out of your pathetic life to make up disgusting rumours about someone then why can't you just confront them face to face about what ever it is that you have a problem with. Oh I forgot no one has the balls this day and time to confront people like adults. I guess your afraid you might have to walk away with a good old fashioned ass beating, so you would rather be a coward and hide behind the internet and try to ruin ones image. I guess your just jealose because my parents are hard working, good christian people. If your going to talk trash about someone atleast tell something that is true instead of making up perverted lies. But thats ok, Karma is a bitch and one day you will get yours, and if your identity is revealed i think you will really regret pretending to be my parents and spreading lies. Seriously grow up and find something better to do with your time. My parents don't bother anyone and don't deserve to be slandered and have there names run through the mud. Whoever you are, burn in hell you worthless excuse for a human being.
Hey Celia, you hit the nail on the head! This is probably someone who hit on your mom or dad and were turned down. Keep your head high and this too will pass.
Jones

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2010
Celia Caskey wrote:
I have been attempting a face to face meeting with your Dad since Sunday July 12,1992...I am so ready for a good old fashion ass beating from a good christian man like him. I can be contacted at ([email protected]).. .I do not wish to embarrass you or your sister in any way on a public site...I am more than willing to confront him with the events of that day and have been willing to do so since that day...
Chris

San Antonio, NM

#10 Sep 2, 2010
Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been attempting a face to face meeting with your Dad since Sunday July 12,1992...I am so ready for a good old fashion ass beating from a good christian man like him. I can be contacted at ([email protected]).. .I do not wish to embarrass you or your sister in any way on a public site...I am more than willing to confront him with the events of that day and have been willing to do so since that day...
Wow, if your still clinging to one incident that happened a long time ago, then you really need professional help!
Jones

New Tazewell, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if your still clinging to one incident that happened a long time ago, then you really need professional help!
What incident are you reffering To?.....And there was just One?...LOL.......... I wanna here that story
Jones

New Tazewell, TN

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Please refer your comments to the email address and not out for the whole community to see...I have a family that I am trying to protect...
Jones

New Tazewell, TN

#13 Sep 2, 2010
incident (plural incidents)

An event or occurrence.
A relatively minor event that is incidental to, or related to others
An event that may cause or causes an interruption or a crisis..........

This is the meaning of an incident....
the one who knows

West Liberty, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2010
jack wrote:
<quoted text>I think I am but apparently nobody else does. Haven't had any in forever. Don't want to put everything on here, contact me at [email protected]
I would entertain a little fun on the side,let me know.
jack

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Sep 2, 2010
the one who knows wrote:
<quoted text> I would entertain a little fun on the side,let me know.
Email me at the address and we'll see what happens,
Neighbor

West Liberty, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2010
I have been neighbors of the Howards all my life. They are good, respected members of our community. They raised 2 good kids, went to church etc. I am quite sure they ARE NOT swingers. I don't know what went on between Jerry and this woman, maybe nothing but even if it did, It's been 18 freakin years ago. People make mistakes, none of us are perfect. Tazwell, it's time to let it go and stop harassing and embarrassing these people. You're not making the Howards look bad, you're just making yourself look like a pathetic crazy stalker.
Cheesed Off

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Sep 6, 2010
It really pisses me off that people in this county are so immature. I'm 15 years old and I'm not even laughing. Grow the hell up people, get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praise the Lord 6 hr Jake From State Farm 2
Tommy Payne 7 hr chomohater 1
Shelley Roseberry 11 hr Tom 3
Miracles 13 hr Messenger 1
Great are you lord 13 hr Messenger 1
New Middle School Coach Sat Whatanaz 29
Shenea Whitt (Feb '12) Sat Gentleman 13

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance