Who has your vote for senate?

Created by Voter on Apr 9, 2012

65 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hoskins

Stivers

starwood

Sheridan, AR

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Time for a change! Hoskins all the way!
hillwilly

West Liberty, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2012
hoskins
starwood

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
btt
yes

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Hoskins!
New Day

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Time to change he give's Tim Conley money and he keeps half
A Republican

West Liberty, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
I support Mr. Hoskins. Robert Stivers is an arrogant prick who has done nothing for this county or state. He needs to be removed and replaced. I met Mr. Hoskins at the Sorghum Festival. Seemed like a down to earth man, very friendly. I have met Mr. Stivers on several occasions. He didn't have two words to say to me until he found out I worked for a newspaper, then he was all sugar and spice. Again, he's an arrogant prick, and I urge everyone to vote for HOSKINS.
rcrdavn

West Liberty, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Thats easy.Always and i mean always just vote STRAIT DEM, and the world will be a beter place,The rep, are more for the rich people onley.
Glenn Ave

West Liberty, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Pea Brain!! LOL
rcrdavn wrote:
Thats easy.Always and i mean always just vote STRAIT DEM, and the world will be a beter place,The rep, are more for the rich people onley.
stivers

Sandy Hook, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
A Republican wrote:
I support Mr. Hoskins. Robert Stivers is an arrogant prick who has done nothing for this county or state. He needs to be removed and replaced. I met Mr. Hoskins at the Sorghum Festival. Seemed like a down to earth man, very friendly. I have met Mr. Stivers on several occasions. He didn't have two words to say to me until he found out I worked for a newspaper, then he was all sugar and spice. Again, he's an arrogant prick, and I urge everyone to vote for HOSKINS.
The reason he didnt say two words to you is because he knew what an idiot you are.
A Republican

West Liberty, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
stivers wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason he didnt say two words to you is because he knew what an idiot you are.
Aww my goodness,you've really hurt my feelings! FU
Judge Collins

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2012
f da gop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a day of reckoning 5 hr Raptute 6
lies 5 hr Jerry Springer 17
sam lykins 7 hr Click 11
Tim Conley Sentencing 19 hr Well 55
dale miller Wed wow 2
McDonald's Tue lovnmcdeesanpplther 4
fired! Mon stuntguy 2
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]