Since: Oct 08

West Liberty, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2009
wrttyreuyry
school friend

West Liberty, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2009
i know her where is she now and how is she doing, i went to school with her good person,
from what i hear

West Liberty, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2009
she had a baby with bobby jones she back on drugs and is dating matthew bolin. she is hang out with the wrong crowd jessca mayabb, joce penington, matthew bolin, omar jr, taby young i could go on and on. she need to straiten up and take care of kids.
I Heard

West Liberty, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2009
Last I heard she was working at Pizza Express
saw her

West Liberty, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2009
yeah i saw her there also
9olololol

West Liberty, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2009
she dose not work there any more..she got fired!
worried about the kids

West Liberty, KY

#7 Mar 5, 2009
i'm so worried about chad and janet's kids. these kids have been exposed to their mommy being a pill ho and their uncle chris doing drugs all the time. these kids deserve so much more. i'll tell you one thing if their mamaw priscilla was living those kids would be with her. i know chad's sisters have kids of their own but they need to step in and take these kids from janet. janet has been hanging out with some nasty dopeheads and they don't need to be around those kids. janet's mom is also crazy and takes pills.
Brat

West Liberty, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2009
Well, I'm friends with both of Priscilla's daughters and they adore Chad's children. These girls can't simply "step in" and take those children. There is so much red tape in those situations.

“HEY!”

Since: Feb 09

Some where other than here

#9 Mar 10, 2009
from what i hear wrote:
she had a baby with bobby jones she back on drugs and is dating matthew bolin. she is hang out with the wrong crowd jessca mayabb, joce penington, matthew bolin, omar jr, taby young i could go on and on. she need to straiten up and take care of kids.
i just want to ask who this is. and how you know 4 sure if they were dating 4 sure or not i want. pleas tell me carressa matthew wife needs to know.
amazed

Springfield, OH

#10 Mar 11, 2009
Lacyjay87 wrote:
<quoted text> i just want to ask who this is. and how you know 4 sure if they were dating 4 sure or not i want. pleas tell me carressa matthew wife needs to know.
If she can not keep up with him and know where he is then she needs to know nothing.
shes hot hot hot

Campton, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2009
Janet ,,, I'd do her,, love her smile
BOOGER

Campton, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2009
no way
anyone

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Mar 11, 2009
Lacyjay87 wrote:
<quoted text> i just want to ask who this is. and how you know 4 sure if they were dating 4 sure or not i want. pleas tell me carressa matthew wife needs to know.
last i heard carressa n matthew was over so why does she need to know who hes with
BOOGER

Campton, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2009
Janet a sweetheart,,, leave her be
matthews_friend

West Liberty, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2009
if he is with her sounds like he bettered his life. but i know he ain't dateing her. but janet is a sweetheart think the world of her. she is a great mother. and i know matthew well and he is not dateing anyone but he is sleeping with people but that is his life not carressas or anyone elses, in my opinion he should be back with his exwife cause she was very good to him, she let him have his own space and she didn't gripe at him. but like janet and you all need to leave her alone
stand tall

West Liberty, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2009
what happen with chad and janet, yeah i know there where some drugs and lot of other things going on, janets brother is all the time running to pathways to get drugs for them, JANET needs to stop this crap and be a mother to her kids not no pill head, janet if you read this please stop the drugs your kids are more important to you then drugs its to late when someone else has them, social workers does this work everyday

“HEY!”

#17 Apr 9, 2009
anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
last i heard carressa n matthew was over so why does she need to know who hes with
I dont know...she wanted to know...but they are back together now....
someone

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Apr 9, 2009
well if that the case i think she need her head check come on now look at all he done to her she need to find someone eles that will be good to her in that baby before he hurts her or the baby
Lacyjay87 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know...she wanted to know...but they are back together now....

“HEY!”

#19 Apr 9, 2009
someone wrote:
well if that the case i think she need her head check come on now look at all he done to her she need to find someone eles that will be good to her in that baby before he hurts her or the baby
<quoted text>
agreed..and as soon as carressa calls me again i will tell her the same thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendell Romans 1 hr Kassie 5
Kimberly Lewis/James Goodpasture??????????? 6 hr Stacy 3
Mexican diarrhea 13 hr Ace 2
tasha cantrell 15 hr mary 6
Saggy Puss and the big bush 15 hr Wild honey 1
Elisha Cantrell (Mar '10) Sun Tasha cantrell 4
Hypocrite (Sep '15) Sun prayers 6

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance