hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2012
does anyone know if anything is still needed? if so, where can it be dropped off? I have several items to donate and want to make sure it gets to the people who lost everything and can't afford much right now. you can email me names/addresses of people in need at

[email protected]

Thank you.
Rollins

West Liberty, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2012
hmmm wrote:
does anyone know if anything is still needed? if so, where can it be dropped off? I have several items to donate and want to make sure it gets to the people who lost everything and can't afford much right now. you can email me names/addresses of people in need at
[email protected]
Thank you.
You have good intentions but beware of those who are scamming when they are not a tornado victim. I hope that your goodwill really does make it those in need.
hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Thanks. I hope so as well. If anything, I'll just go door to door and see. Couldn't hurt I guess.
henry hillcut

Ezel, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
i wish they would catch all these scum bags that are scamming fema and redcross and getting all that free stuff when they didnt lose anything at all, its sickening
Rollins

West Liberty, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2012
henry hillcut wrote:
i wish they would catch all these scum bags that are scamming fema and redcross and getting all that free stuff when they didnt lose anything at all, its sickening
I know of a couple who have been scamming FEMA. I'm giving FEMA a call Monday morning. What they are doing is wrong.
henry hillcut

Ezel, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2012
you go rollins
hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2012
My offer still stands about donations. If you know someone who is truly in need, please email me at the address I gave in the first post. If you don't know names, but know the general area they live in, I would appreciate that also.
volunteer

West Liberty, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2012
take them to east valley school!!!!!!!!!they are taking donations ..........
truck 4-sale

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Apr 30, 2012
where is that?
volunteer

West Liberty, KY

#10 May 1, 2012
east valley is located about 8 mile up hwy 172 on the left ..............
curious

Chesterfield, MO

#11 May 1, 2012
dont take it to know places their closing them down call the apartments that were destroyed and try to find out some of the people from there i know they need help and they all have kids so probably could really use it, the manager of the apartments name is tonya she is the manager at the ones behind napa to
volunteer

Campton, KY

#12 May 2, 2012
we are only closing down for 1 day ......... and that is for the awards day which is the last day of school ........ we are still taking donations .......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Burgett 9 hr Tom 5
Jimmy Bailey 12 hr Britni 12
Beer at 205 Dollar Store 14 hr Bulldozer 10
Tim Howard 15 hr Bulldozer 17
Brandi Wells 15 hr Little miss know ... 1
does anybody know anything about angie haney? (Jan '10) 15 hr Bulldozer 46
Meth at White Oak trailer park 16 hr Bulldozer 30

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance