Moral fiber, lacking in the Crockett ...

Moral fiber, lacking in the Crockett area.

Posted in the West Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amazed and shocked

West Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
like a bunch of inbread dogs.
toby

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Crockett lacks alot of things but moral fiber is not one of them. Moral fiber is the same as full of shit you must of meant crockett is over flowing with moral fiber.
Just wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2012
What is your problem with Crockett? I know alot of wonderful, christian people from there. You can't say all of Crockett because of a few nutt jobs.
thatguy

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
lol appearantly toby dosent understand the meaning of moral fiber and crockett is badass im supposing they kept you from inbreading you dog lol
nellie

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2012
amazed and shocked wrote:
like a bunch of inbread dogs.
Honey, Crockett ain't the only place in Morgan county lacking moral fiber. Have you looked around? What about West Liberty, a regular den of inequity! Full of trash who think they're better than everyone else. They wouldn't know class if it hit them in their fat Methodist faces. Oink, oink.
red

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2012
I heard about some guys in crocket fu ck ing farm animals a while back. I wouldn't doubt it.
biff

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 10, 2012
red wrote:
I heard about some guys in crocket fu ck ing farm animals a while back. I wouldn't doubt it.
Conleys, no doubt.
Bob

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2012
People need to get lives.
biff

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Bob wrote:
People need to get lives.
Well, you're reading this aren't you? Conley suck up, you are.
Interested

West Liberty, KY

#10 Sep 12, 2012
What Conley are you talking about? Interested.
biff

West Liberty, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Cletus and otts conley the other set of conleys dont live up crockett. lol Just wondering just who are the wonderful chrstians up crockett really want to know cant think of any
Funny

West Liberty, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2012
It is funny how one bad seed can cause their entire family to be the blunt of all his wrongs, and the running joke and laughing stocks of Crockett. He should be ashamed of himself and I don't think I have to even mention his name, cause everyone knows. Shame, Shame.

West Liberty, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2012
nellie wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, Crockett ain't the only place in Morgan county lacking moral fiber. Have you looked around? What about West Liberty, a regular den of inequity! Full of trash who think they're better than everyone else. They wouldn't know class if it hit them in their fat Methodist faces. Oink, oink.
West Liberty has class, unlike Crocketts inbread inequity! Methodist are great, thank you. now stick that up your pigs axx.
mie

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Sep 22, 2012
reply wrote:
<quoted text>West Liberty has class, unlike Crocketts inbread inequity! Methodist are great, thank you. now stick that up your pigs axx.
How typical of a Methodist! Yu are obviously with the clique in West Liberty.
Sunshine Girl

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2012
I just heard a pig squeal,,,,what the hell is going on in crocket
go look

West Liberty, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
you should go up 437 to shop branch rd.if you want to see a bunch of inbreds.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Moral fibre? I invented moral fibre! Pappy O'Daniel was displaying rectitude and high-mindedness when that egghead you work for was still messing his drawers!

Sounds to me like Amazed and Shocked is harboring a hateful grudge against the Crockett Boys on account of their rough and rowdy past. Looks like Amazed and Confused is the kind of fellow who wants to cast the first stone.(The Honorable Pappy O'Daniel, O Brother Where Art Thou)
Amazed and Shocked

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Let us Reason Together wrote:
Moral fibre? I invented moral fibre! Pappy O'Daniel was displaying rectitude and high-mindedness when that egghead you work for was still messing his drawers!
Sounds to me like Amazed and Shocked is harboring a hateful grudge against the Crockett Boys on account of their rough and rowdy past. Looks like Amazed and Confused is the kind of fellow who wants to cast the first stone.(The Honorable Pappy O'Daniel, O Brother Where Art Thou)
Apparently you have never been to this community. If so and haven't seen for yourself what goes on, then you have not a rite to speak or post on the situation for that matter of fact. Pappy o'Daniel, I wish upon you, moral fiber to hit you sqaure in the butt ole' man, maybe then you will not lack knowledge of it. You have a nice day now.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 28, 2012
So after a month goes by you decide to regurgitate on this thread once again? And yes, I do live in Morgan Co., and have been here since 1977. I have many friends and a few relatives in Crockett. Also, you have NOT outlined any "SITUATION" in either of your 2 comments for anybody to 'speak or post on', all you did was arbitrarily judge the whole community of Crockett....not good. Looks like you're the one lacking "Moral Fiber" wishing it would hit me "square in the butt ole'".....really? Sounds like you may be talking from a little experience to be making such accusations.....I'm right aren't I?
Amazed and Shocked

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Let us Reason Together wrote:
So after a month goes by you decide to regurgitate on this thread once again? And yes, I do live in Morgan Co., and have been here since 1977. I have many friends and a few relatives in Crockett. Also, you have NOT outlined any "SITUATION" in either of your 2 comments for anybody to 'speak or post on', all you did was arbitrarily judge the whole community of Crockett....not good. Looks like you're the one lacking "Moral Fiber" wishing it would hit me "square in the butt ole'".....really? Sounds like you may be talking from a little experience to be making such accusations.....I'm right aren't I?
Awwwww!!!! Did I hit a nerve, you being so proper and educated. GET OUT ALITTLE and quit living in your perfect little world, throwing them big words around like anyone in this little community knows what you are talking about. ha ha you seem to have ALOT OF EXPERIENCE, WISE ONE. BTW, been her much longer than 1977.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
house on grassy creek 1 hr thomas 4
Christy Barker 5 hr Hutchusion 1
Sterling Vest 19 hr Hugh 2
Paper airplane 22 hr Wearesuperior 2
just got new polo got head coach Mon Opinionated 7
David Tate Murdered Dr.Dreama Rucker Sun Watching 2
Jerry Hopkins Sun whatever 8

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance