looking for my dogs

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

reward for the return of my 2 rottweilers they are family pets. my neices are heart broke over the dogs being gone please help me get my dogs back home thank you
looking for my dogs

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

still looking
bad guys 1

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

we took them
looking for my dogs

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

bad guys 1 wrote:
we took them
i dont doubt it its a shame someone either took my dogs or has killed them they would have been home by now .
MMMM

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

If you took them describe them and what kind of collars they have on ???? For I doubt you know!!!!
bad guys 1

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

one has a metal looking chain on and the other has a blue/black fabric coller on!
mable

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

why would u tell ppl that u took these dogs oh wait i see u r from ediotville thats why sandy hook losers......
MMMM

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Well, if they do and you did take them why dont you return them for the reward?? Also why take his dogs?? Do you know him or something and mad at him or something??
bad guys 1

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

no I dont know who the guy is, and I dont want the reward when I could just breed them and see the pups!
MMMM

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

LOL how you gonna get papers on them??? You cant and I doubt you really have the guys dogs. He's been posting to find these dogs for his neices and Icouldnt see someone doing that too kids.
looking for my dogs

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

if you really have my dogs i feel sorry for you that you would steal them . i never wanted an animal bad enough to steal it you low life. those dogs were pets of my kids and they are really upset that their dogs being gone .so if you have any comapassion please return my dogs
MMMM

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Too be honest feel sorry for the guy and kids for I say something has hurt or killed them or someone.
looking for my dogs

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

if you really have my dogs post a pic let me see if you really do to see my dogs
MMMM

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Well guess 'the proofs in the pudding' as the saying goes huh??? Ask and they run, LOL, Dude why you posting you have them for you don't it seems like? and why get a guys hope up??
Just Me

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Um, if this guy is claiming to have someone's dogs, get the police involved to track them. They've got someone's property and they are refusing to return it and the last time I checked, that was a crime.
bad guys 1

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

no I dont have them!
bad guys 1

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

if I had the dogs I would put a picture on here Im sorry bye!
looking for my dogs

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

well i found out the isp is from sandyhook so im getting close to finding out who they are if you have my dogs or know where they are bring them back close to home let them go they will come back. i feel you know who has my dogs if you dont you described the collars to a T so im asking you to return them before i pursue this further i will prosecute anyone with my dogs in their possesion
bad guys 1

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I told you I don't have your dogs, I saw them at the end of I think Williams Branch or Creek that's the last and only time I have seen the dogs, I really do hope you get them back for the children, if I am around the area where they was lost again I will look and try to find them so the children will be happy, I really am sorry for the loss of your dogs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Liberty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Liberty News, Events & Info