theyregonnagetch a

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Pain clinics continue to make news in Florida. Miami Herald columnist Fred Grimm reports on Florida's "Oxycodone tourists ... two blocks from the murder scene, a steady stream of cars with Kentucky plates pulled into the strip shopping center shared by Fort Lauderdale Pain and Rehabilitation Clinic." The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports on neighbors who are protesting the opening of a new clinic. "Residents say there is often a bouncer standing guard in the clinic's parking lot, where most cars have out-of-state license plates. The center only accepts cash and does not take insurance, according to its Web site. And a sign prohibits family or friends of patients from entering the building," according to the news report. The Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel reports that state and local authorities have taken two actions against a year-old chain of high-volume pain clinics in Fort Lauderdale, suspending a doctor at one and raiding a second. In its suspension order, the Florida health department said it had received five complaints that the doctor was prescribing excessive amounts of narcotic pain pills. Investigators looked at records from six customers, who filled the scripts in West Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/920#ixzz0n9rg9KqC
globalwarming

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

I hear all the PILLBILLIES love FLORDIA.
globalwarming

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Why don't people get off pills?
Style

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

globalwarming wrote:
Why don't people get off pills?
They will sooner or later, it's called overdose.
Truthseeker

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Why our drug laws have failed and what we can do about it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Style

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

globalwarming wrote:
I hear all the PILLBILLIES love FLORDIA.
I hear that Florida loves the pillbillies, I guess it's a match made in heaven.
a person who knows

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Florida , Florida , Florida, that is all I hear anymore, more people are going to Ohio and Michigan than Florida. Florida wants to cover up thier own problems by blameing it on people from other states going there. There is far more Florida people dieing from overdoses than the whole state of Kentucky by far.Just read the Florida newspapers. Its not a Kentucky problem as much as it is everywhere. People who abuse pain killers just hurts those who needs them. There are kentucky doctors who refer people to pain clinics for those who have chronic pain. Those people should not suffer just because of some bad eggs who crush pills or shoot them up their veins. Anyone shooting pills into their veins has a problem!!!! A Problem that needs to be addressed in rehab clinics.Anyone who thinks the problem in Kentucky is all Floridas faught is just not looking anywhere but in Floridas direction.I hear all the time of people comeing back from Michigan with more pills than they have gotten anywhere else. Some of those people needs medications and because of the bad publicity pills are getting here in Kentucky then they have to go to another state to get their medications for pain relief. When a person who has been hurt in an accident has to go to some other state to get the proper medications then we truly are hillbillys,with hillbilly doctors. The reason we dont have good health care in Kentucky is because of several reasons. One reason is because of the bad publicity of pain killers here, our doctors will not prescribe them for fear of the DEA visiting them. Another reason we have such poor doctors is because when a person from Kentucky gos to medical school and graduates, that new doctor is going to another state where he or she will be allowed to help their patients. If the Federal Drug Administration didnt think there was a need for pain killers then they would tell companies to stop manufacturing them. Anyone out there who abuses prescription drugs is sick and should be forced into rehab and let the people who needs the medication get it, without haveing to leave hillbillyville to recieve proper medical care.
globalwarming

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

u r completely correct!!!!
globalwarming

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Flordia, Ohio, West Virginia, etc.;it goes on and on and on, and probably always will--------------
none of your business

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

why dont you people mind your own business? It is just there life that they are messing up and they will regret it sooner or later so get off there back. If I was geussing they problely hear it enough from there familys.
church member

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I tell you what thay need is JESUS.
What next

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

none of your business wrote:
why dont you people mind your own business? It is just there life that they are messing up and they will regret it sooner or later so get off there back. If I was geussing they problely hear it enough from there familys.
Sadly, it is not just their lives they are messing up. I'm sure they do hear "it" from their families but unfortunately; that is not enough to stop them from using. Everyone with an addiction needs help. I don't believe putting them down helps but neither does ignoring the problem. We all need to work together and even then it will take years to get the problem under control.
hope

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I dont think there is anyhope pills have took over I believe its to far gone but that is one yhing we do have is hope
silly sam

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

who cares, if they are dumb enoug to be on drugs, then let them pay with their lives, who the heck cares, thats one less druggie on the streets
Faith

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

Dunno if anyone cares about the pillbillies, but what about our children''''''''''
get over yourself

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Tommy B wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS could fix them if they want to be fixed.
Just make sure you go to a REAL CHURCH and not one who welcomes sex offenders as ORDAINED DEACONS.
Pills, sex offenders in Morgan County Church, Predator Pulpit on Toms Branch Road.
With all of this it does seem like West Liberty, Ky and Morgan County has gone to pills and perverts, sex offenders, predator deacons, sex offender deacons right here in Morgan County on Toms Branch Road.
Haven't you been on here enough yapping about the 'church on Tom's Branch that has sex offenders preaching' and that 'sex offender preacher' blah blah blah? We get it! there is a sex offender at Tom's Branch church.. someone call the Herald Leader! Jeez. You are as bad as 'truthseeker' with your one track mind. Why don't you spend some of your over abundant time on worrying about the ones you dpon't know about? you might be shocked... they are everywhere. Go get on that crusade. People need to be worried about who their children are entrusted to. Most kids are abused or molested by some one their family knows and trusts and who they would never dream would do that to their child.
BTW how is it that Jesus could 'fix' drug addicts but he's not available to other sinners such as perverts? just curious.
individual

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Never lost when the LORD:so many people just will not try 2 go his way, and his way is certainly the RIGHT WAY--He can do more 4 u than any drug ever can.
Truthseeker

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

IGNORANCE IS BLISS? NOT FOR ME!
The truth shall set you free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
we all hurt

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

it is the wife and kids that have to live with it like my family my husbun started doing pills it chanded him 4 dad he was a good man to me and his kids now we are not toghather becouse he wanted to be a drug head and i did not want him to do them all he wanted was hiss pills ever day he would wast all of are mony on them would cheted on me with pill hores never got me or his kid eny thing stated sick all the time what is the fun of being sick hit on me alot 4 just wanting him to stop and be thre 4 us got us kicked out off home all the time 4 not having the mony to keep us in one it macks people look like sh** over time and it dose this is the way it is 4 most drug heads i have now almost all of them out there all they thank about is how to get thre high ever day it like that they dont even thank of the people the are hurting like mother, fathers, kids, wifes, bothers sister, ever one that love them. there pill heads friends are not relly friends when you dont have threr high they are never around and never have your back and will steal off of each other i been around it i know it missed up my life he wont even help me out now becouse he is on drugs bad and lives with a pill hore
scared

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

none of your business wrote:
it isnt just their lives they are ruining.. they get the pills and what if they sell it to your kids they make it sound soooo good to do...and kids will try ne thing these days! no matter how good their raisin was. people also get out on the road while they are on these pills and kill people.....they break into other peoples homes and steal their stuff to sell just to get these pills....they tear their families up borrowing money and worrying them to death because they cant control their own lives...i would choose a hard days work and breakin my back any day over givin up and taking pills or selling them to make an easy buck....so it isnt just their lives they are ruining.....it could be yours.....i am scared to death of where i live cuz of the drugs around here......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the West Liberty Forum right now

Search the West Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Limbertwig 147,257
Need a ride 9 hr JMB 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 hr Gfm 81,565
Couple pleads guilty to money laundering in cas... 14 hr Revenge 9
Joe Lewis CAUGHT STEALING COPPER ?? 14 hr Citizen 1
Ky. tree nursery rebuilt 2 years after destroye... 15 hr Sara 2
Vanovers Gone 16 hr Tere 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Liberty Jobs

•••