Rite Aid Pharmacy
in my opinion

West Liberty, KY

#22 Feb 10, 2010
i think the young girl with the long brown hair that works in the pharmacy is nice.
curious

West Liberty, KY

#23 Feb 10, 2010
does anyone know anything about the young tall guy with brown hair and a brown beard. looks like he's in his 20's. not the youngest one but the older one.
Amber

Asbury Park, NJ

#24 Feb 11, 2010
First of all I work at rite aid and I think everyone on here really need to grow up ... You have no clue what goes on at our store, yes we do have different people working here but that's bc our store is now a lot more busy and we needed extra workers... As far as our pharmactist since David left rite aid had to have fill in until they could hire a new one which he will be coming next week since everyone wants to know ... As far as being out of your med that isn't our fault we have o control over what they send us like someone said we are a chain! I have worked here 5 years and have been nice to everyone and I know everyone here has ... We are just techs we have no control over your wait time... I think it's rude to bash someones job and no we are not going out of business now or never and no we don't snort anything up our nose but thanks for the concern! I mean really people don't talk about someone until you know what goes on
just my opinion

West Liberty, KY

#25 Feb 11, 2010
Amber wrote:
First of all I work at rite aid and I think everyone on here really need to grow up ... You have no clue what goes on at our store, yes we do have different people working here but that's bc our store is now a lot more busy and we needed extra workers... As far as our pharmactist since David left rite aid had to have fill in until they could hire a new one which he will be coming next week since everyone wants to know ... As far as being out of your med that isn't our fault we have o control over what they send us like someone said we are a chain! I have worked here 5 years and have been nice to everyone and I know everyone here has ... We are just techs we have no control over your wait time... I think it's rude to bash someones job and no we are not going out of business now or never and no we don't snort anything up our nose but thanks for the concern! I mean really people don't talk about someone until you know what goes on
Amber you have always been nice to me and everyone else from what I've ever seen. BUT I have seen some of the newer techs and a couple of the fill in pharmacist be rude to people. I've even had it happen to me once or twice. I guess that happens though no matter what business your talking about, there's always going to be one or two employees who are rude every now and then. As far as you personally though I think you are a very nice, sweet person. Keep up the good work.
i remember

United States

#26 Feb 11, 2010
i remember the old delapidated house that used to sit on the lot that rite aid is now - i wish it was still there at least we would not have to put up with this crap !!!!!!!
mee

Ashland, KY

#27 Feb 11, 2010
well it don't matter which rite aid you choose to use they are all horrible. you have to wait even if you have called your refills in days ahead. they all act dumb when you ask a question. we need just to go else where to get our medication
wow

West Liberty, KY

#28 Feb 13, 2010
curious wrote:
what happened to david. why did he leave rite aide anyway.
i think they got rid of him because of all the mistakes
notso

West Liberty, KY

#29 Feb 13, 2010
he left for better hours and be with his family.
Yeah Right

West Liberty, KY

#30 Feb 13, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text> i think they got rid of him because of all the mistakes
Well since you know it all let me tell u a lil story about David,one time a fill in pharmacitis gave my grandmother the wrong meds. and David come to our house,looked for us all over town and didn't stop until he got found her. Mistakes happen no one is perfect! I know for a fact they didn't get rid of him, he is very nice and polite and he goes out his way to help anyone!! He left for better hours and to spend time with his family.You should not talk about him like that!Rite Aid is not a bad pharmacy,they are very busy and it takes more than a few min. to fill a prescription, so people be patient and stop writing stuff on here!
uhmmm

West Liberty, KY

#31 Feb 13, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text> i think they got rid of him because of all the mistakes
Your are crazy!There are a lot mistakes!!!Some of the ppl there NOW don't know anything!!David and Karen are both wonderful!!I wish he was still there!!Are you perfect?Well lil mis i don't think u should judge him their are alot of ppl that handle prescriptions not just him sometimes even the most experienced make mistakes!
U R IT

West Liberty, KY

#32 Feb 13, 2010
Amber wrote:
Your the only tech who knows anything!To bad your not there all the time!!When you and Karen are gone the place will go to hell in a hand basket!
Rite aid worker

West Liberty, KY

#33 Feb 15, 2010
No They Are not. We Are all drug Tested there and no one does or snorts drugs ok I work there and I'm a front end worker. Yea they tend to get backed up but everyone gets there meds ok Lay OFFF!!!!
We try to be as friendly as possible but people should be considerate to us too!
Concerned Citizen

Sandy Hook, KY

#34 Feb 21, 2010
They are really rude and they say your medicine hasn't been called in so you call the Dr.s office and they say it has then they check their fax or voice mail and it's always there. They don't check them things have of the time and yes they do treat you like a drug head. I don't like the old lady she's really rude and Elishia is rude to,she use to be nice but now she acts like she's better than everyone else. I've stopped going there to.
Common Courtesy

West Liberty, KY

#35 Feb 22, 2010
I agree with concerned citizen,and If they keep treating me the way they do I'll go to walmart.
maybe

West Liberty, KY

#36 Feb 23, 2010
they just got a new male pharmacist, i think his name is mike or something, he is really nice so now maybe things will get better.
sorry

Chesterfield, MO

#37 Feb 25, 2010
whos this brian working there he is cute
nice guy

West Liberty, KY

#38 Feb 25, 2010
sorry wrote:
he is probably the nicest guy that works there besides mike but I'm pretty sure I've seen him wearing a wedding ring.
love him

Chesterfield, MO

#39 Feb 25, 2010
sorry wrote:
He is so cool and nice to people and talks to every one and helps any one . and i saw him give a litle girl that come in there with her mom a 10 dollar bill and said to buy her something nice and this woman was so poor and the little girl was also . and he cared about them so much and this dont happen very often that some one is so nice to poor people . So thank him and man who ever gets him will get some one that cares and i didnt see a ring on his finger and i was a looking to LOL
good guy

West Liberty, KY

#40 Feb 25, 2010
love him wrote:
<quoted text> He is so cool and nice to people and talks to every one and helps any one . and i saw him give a litle girl that come in there with her mom a 10 dollar bill and said to buy her something nice and this woman was so poor and the little girl was also . and he cared about them so much and this dont happen very often that some one is so nice to poor people . So thank him and man who ever gets him will get some one that cares and i didnt see a ring on his finger and i was a looking to LOL
Are you guys sure because I was sure he was married. maybe I'm wrong, if he's not then whoever gets him is sure one lucky girl because he is a good guy and good guys are hard to find.
insider

West Liberty, KY

#41 Feb 26, 2010
I believe Cory and Amber have the hots for each other. They only work when the other is working and all day long all they do is whisper to each other and flirt, I bet her fiancee would be mad if he knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State police bust on 1002 25 min Bronco 1
Chris Ballinger 56 min sean connery 2
Dogs for sale 1 hr Tom 1
Allen lewis 2 hr Confused 2
Anyone know Brandy Henderson 5 hr Brandys mom Tammy 7
2017 football cougars 12 hr Gammer02 62
Donnie Vance 13 hr Girl1972 4

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance