First Prev
of 3
Next Last
clueless

West Liberty, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2010
Most always when getting a prescription filled you only get part of the prescription and sometimes have to make another trip to get the rest. I think that is pathetic, also they always have different people working in the Pharmacy. What's going on ???
my opion

Sandy Hook, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2010
i think rite aid is a lot better without david.they do get my prescription right now
curious

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2010
what happened to david. why did he leave rite aide anyway.
clueless

Campton, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
clueless wrote:
Most always when getting a prescription filled you only get part of the prescription and sometimes have to make another trip to get the rest. I think that is pathetic, also they always have different people working in the Pharmacy. What's going on ???
I heard the reason he left was because the hours were better where he is now. he could spend more time with his family.
Done with them

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
I quit using them years ago when that old hateful lady worked there. You always had to wait forever or make several trips. Things were called in and they would say it wasn't.
peytonr

Sandy Hook, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Go to peytons everyone is nice
who

Sitka, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
what about the girls that work there?
think

Sandy Hook, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2010
things do seem to be better with him gone
moon

Sandy Hook, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2010
i have been getting my meds at rite aid for a long time and i think they are a lot less mistakes i know they are with mine anyway
happened to me

West Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
i thought the black pharmacist was very rude to me, he kept arguing with me that i had gotten a prescription that i hadn't even got.
nameless

West Liberty, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2010
THEY HAD ME WAIT 2 HRS ON MY PRESCRIPTION AND THERE WERE 6 TO 8 PEOPLE WORKING SO I WAITED OVER 2 HRS THEY ONLY HAD HALF OF IT THE OTHER HALF WOULD BE READY THE NEXT DAY THANK GOD I WASN'T DYING
lmao

West Liberty, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2010
Ahh Rite Aid Pharmacy and the store, There are some smartazzes that work's there, Sometimes you'll have to wait forever to get your medicine and half the time they don't get it right there slow as idk what
redneck lover

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2010
I dont like Rite Aide at all most of the pharmacy workers are rude and you do have to wait a long time for your medicine. I had a tooth pulled and had swelling and had my pain killer and antibiotic called in at Rite Aide and I swear they treated me like a drug head just because I got 15 little pain pills and I had to wait for 2 hours and 15 minutes in extream pain I now take my buisness to Peytons they seem to treat people the same no matter who they are or what the meds are. And Rite Aide is a chain store and at least Peytons is not I would rather support our local buisness any day instead of a chain store like Rite Aide. At least at Peytons if you are a few dollars short of paying for medicine they will credit most people and Rite aide would never do that
yep

West Liberty, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2010
Yeah Rite Aid treats you like shit. They cant ever get your prescription right. Also, I heard that they are fixin to go out of business because they snort up all there medicine. Someone needs to call corporate and report them...
family first

Sandy Hook, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2010
i think things got a lot better when rite-aid got rid of david
concerned

West Liberty, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2010
In my opinion David was the best one in the Pharmacy. He was always curteous and helpful...at least i didn't have to deal with two or three,
sometimes more new ones. I also like Karen. It was much better when the two of them were working together.
just me

West Liberty, KY

#18 Feb 9, 2010
concerned wrote:
In my opinion David was the best one in the Pharmacy. He was always courteous and helpful...at least i didn't have to deal with two or three,
sometimes more new ones. I also like Karen. It was much better when the two of them were working together.
I completely agree. They were always nice to me. Now they lose prescriptions and you never know who's going to be working in there when you go in, it's always someone different.
concerned

West Liberty, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2010
some young fellow working there told me i didn't have anymore refills. My prescriptions had refills utii April. once I got that streightened out I only got part of it and had to make a ten mile trip back to town for the rest of it the next day.
VERY INCONVENIENT...not to mention the extra gas it took.

TO BADDDDDDDDDDD
goodgirl

Campton, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2010
they are too slow for the amount of workers there.
I call in my refills and takes FOREVER to get.
rxrx

Campton, KY

#21 Feb 9, 2010
they dont treat the workers right is why they loose all the good ones. now they have a bunch of kids who dont know squat.they use to have 3-4 workers now like 10 different . to many hands in the pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shawn rowe 4 min J Ruth 3
opinion 6 hr Well 7
Christina Gaston 8 hr Bam am 1
Funny 20 hr Yolo 7
Highschool Football Wed believeitornot 76
Anyone know britany lewis / barker? Wed Big Boy 1
bullshit law in west liberty Wed itbok 20
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Liberty

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:15AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee