taxpayer

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
angel is one and her fatass boyfriend,they will rat you out ,they live on 172 they grow pot in front yard law dont bust them couse they rat.6 PEOPLE in that one room trailer get ssi foodstampes,3600 a mo. plus one works.taxs hard at work.all this behind my church.
City boy

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2010
This is what Carl D. Perkins brought to Eastern Ky.
Big D

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2010
is that angel hockaday an jae miller,if so i know what you are talking about, that is a dirty bunch .
mad lands

West Liberty, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2010
taxpayer wrote:
angel is one and her fatass boyfriend,they will rat you out ,they live on 172 they grow pot in front yard law dont bust them couse they rat.6 PEOPLE in that one room trailer get ssi foodstampes,3600 a mo. plus one works.taxs hard at work.all this behind my church.
u quoted that "all that" was going on behind "your church!" my question is, do you curse like that and use profanity and go to church ??? WOW! most of the time when someone refers to a church being "their church" it usually means that their a church goer.
tax payer

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2010
yes i get mad when i see things like that. no i dont curse at church. i never said i was perfect. why would you worry about me cussing when there are those people having pot in their yard with two young children living there. Kids that they abuse and noone does anything about it. come on now lets get realistic.
nieghbor

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
tax payer wrote:
yes i get mad when i see things like that. no i dont curse at church. i never said i was perfect. why would you worry about me cussing when there are those people having pot in their yard with two young children living there. Kids that they abuse and noone does anything about it. come on now lets get realistic.
omg you get real worried about pot in the front yard what a joke i mean i worry more about the pills inside the home that is what hurts people & takes control of lives i have only heard of pot being an issue of one accident in my 34 year of use & that was about 20 year ago a man wrecked a train since then is the first time since the 30's that pot has ever been an issue i raised 5 children allways worked hard & allways had a nice home plenty food lots of love etc & by the way i think we let GOD handle all our discreations & such
iknow

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2010
i would not worrid about pot its ben a rown for year pill is what killing ppl and taxpayer why you bicthing you get your money bach at th end of the year an no one has od on pot but they have on pill so why dont you run your big mouth on some one that care i bet you do just as much as anyone dose
dummy

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
iknow wrote:
i would not worrid about pot its ben a rown for year pill is what killing ppl and taxpayer why you bicthing you get your money bach at th end of the year an no one has od on pot but they have on pill so why dont you run your big mouth on some one that care i bet you do just as much as anyone dose
spelling is a killer to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whispering falls massage 1 hr Billie 12
Woodsbend Boys Camp (Oct '10) 2 hr reverend adkins 140
Who was it? 10 hr Bronco 7
Christy Barker 19 hr blaahh 2
Tanna crouch Sat momoney 8
Tommy Payne Feb 24 Rooster 2
Matthew Perry (Sep '10) Feb 24 Wondering 26

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance