kiti

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2012
and deb what are two doing , wake up , you are still in love with wach other , why do you still talk , why do you still.do things toghter , you know what I mean , you will tear each other to shreds the make love all night , know that is love , bothof you wake up before it is too latr and your family and friends need to back off and let you to work it out , you will never find or see that love with anybody else. if you get around each other , you know what will happen , you can not keep your hands off each other , go get each other and the rest of you back off. your friends know
what

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
she would not have him back after his cheating .
wowwy

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
kiki, I bet your initials are F.K.
kiti

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
no.not frank kit w your neighbor know mike to well and know how much he lies and cheats people plus trys to hit on every mans wife in this town . hell he did that when he was married to tammy . hell she knew , she had to take it , after she got sick. He never would of moved out of that tralior on arnett road . He hah to get out of magg. but he never moved to far . maybe he will take his cheating azz back to pike county. He would be a fool to get married again , he gets to much money from tammy being gone . what guy would , unless he has found an ugly one that will.let him cheat and not want to get married. He cheat on zacks mom too. even the third one , advice stay single but get out of here everyone knows to much about the trash you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hateful Cashier in the area! 15 min Trog 15
Is Sarah dulin still with Albert Kidd? 17 min Seriously-honey 1
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 29 min Rose_NoHo 1,635
Quentin 1 hr CityGirl92 1
News Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Stabbing (Apr '13) 1 hr Jamescoreore 11
freda Blanton 5 hr Jamescoreore 1
Massage Therapist (Dec '12) Tue Wondering 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages