Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2012
gulliible

West Liberty, KY

#2 May 5, 2012
If you are so gullible to fall for his nonsense then so be it. Sounds like to me you got messed up with the wrong man. Count your blessings that you didn't get taken for more and forget that man. Find yourself another one. I recommend the next time to try a good church to meet one. Heaven knows you can't do worse.
crispy

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2012
there are rules to follow. you should follow them and so should he.
kitty

Erlanger, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Anybody know how many inmates office cantrell is screwing with?
Kitty kitty

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Deal with it cry babies. Your family member is not in summer camp, they are in f*cking prison.
kitty

Erlanger, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2012
uh duh I mean LITERALLY screwing with? Sleeping with?
link

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2012
kitty wrote:
uh duh I mean LITERALLY screwing with? Sleeping with?
not inmates, bosses
isawformyself

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2012
okay as far as the visits go as long as they are not in the hole or segergation for any reason you should be able to visit Sat. Sun. and Mon.....My man is there and has been for 6 months and I've visited him just fine and I'm actually about to go back again.....now if you met the guy after he was there heres a little insight they are all convicts and most of them lie. My husband was sent there from Blackburn in Lexington so I know that when they first get there they dont get visits! The people at EKCC dont have to tell you anything unless you are his next of kin! I dont know what he has told you but i do know the parole rate from there is 20% so he needs to act right and get away from there as soon as possible.....only way to do that is good behavior!!! I hope this helps!
Doom-Death-Destr uction

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
isawformyself wrote:
okay as far as the visits go as long as they are not in the hole or segergation for any reason you should be able to visit Sat. Sun. and Mon.....My man is there and has been for 6 months and I've visited him just fine and I'm actually about to go back again.....now if you met the guy after he was there heres a little insight they are all convicts and most of them lie. My husband was sent there from Blackburn in Lexington so I know that when they first get there they dont get visits! The people at EKCC dont have to tell you anything unless you are his next of kin! I dont know what he has told you but i do know the parole rate from there is 20% so he needs to act right and get away from there as soon as possible.....only way to do that is good behavior!!! I hope this helps!

Wow...someone on Topix actually putting something on here that makes sense. Thank you!
isawformyself

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 30, 2012
your very welcome.....I get tired of people getting on here running the inmates down....some of them are good guys that made bad choices. Like i said my hubby is there and we talk alot about things that go on there and what he needs to do to get away from there.....it is in the mountains and west liberty is a small town and from what i understand that prison is the only real good place to work....I wish everyone there the best of luck and to the girl who started this i hope you either get to see your man or realize hes lying to you....either way keep your head up things will get better!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Limbertwig 151,110
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 36 min Kane 1,254
Nurse Whitt-Potter 3 hr Them 2
Can Food Stamps buy Slim Fast and Protien Shakes (Dec '09) 6 hr Lacie 315
cassie chaney 6 hr Former friend 7
Sarah Smith-Prater 6 hr Former friend 1
Arrest made at Morgan Middle?! 6 hr Micheal 1
'Ole Tim to plead guilty to mail fraud! 8 hr itbok 30
•••
•••
•••

West Liberty Jobs

•••