Parylikerockstar s

West Liberty, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Hes so hot!
I love his blonde curly hair.
Hes so sexy in his boots and jeans.
Damn, Hes hot.
I seen him at the fair today.
But the part that pissed me off is when he was holding hands with some girl and shes not pretty at all. I think shes in the 7th grade and they was rideing rides togeather.
That girl isnt pretty at all.
CODY YOU can do way BETTER!
I love you.
lil one

Ezel, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2013
cody is a little blabber mouth weirdo sh*t ass pot head. an if ya know N E thang dont tell him cuz he'll tell it. an no he aint cute at all, unless you like half pints.
whatever

United States

#3 May 28, 2016
lil one wrote:
cody is a little blabber mouth weirdo sh*t ass pot head. an if ya know N E thang dont tell him cuz he'll tell it. an no he aint cute at all, unless you like half pints.
haha you all are just way outta it he still with that girl has a beautifull little boy working ever day u all get a life
Abc

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2016
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

haha you all are just way outta it he still with that girl has a beautifull little boy working ever day u all get a life
He also messaged me on Instagram and Facebook asking if I wanted to get away with him for the weekend because cierra was driving him crazy since she had the baby. I have screenshots. He's a cheater.
codys a f boy

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2016
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>

He also messaged me on Instagram and Facebook asking if I wanted to get away with him for the weekend because cierra was driving him crazy since she had the baby. I have screenshots. He's a cheater.
He did the same to me too! He was just ttyin to talk to me a few days ago!!!
haha

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2016
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>

send them to her i'm sure she'd like to see
haha

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2016
codys a f boy wrote:
<quoted text>
He did the same to me too! He was just ttyin to talk to me a few days ago!!!
send them to her lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen lewis 4 hr Hello 7
ARH West Liberty (Jun '12) 11 hr Someone 10
News Inmate's TV privileges withheld (Jan '09) 15 hr Honest abe 99
2017 football cougars 16 hr Duh 71
Middle School Football 17 hr Consistency_needed 16
Donnie Vance 20 hr Donnie Vance 10
Christy barker Sat Unknown 3

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance