Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JENNIFER

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 22, 2008
 
who is she?
bored

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 22, 2008
 
don't get mad jen i had him before u did ...and had him after u and him got too gether ....hehehehe..can u take now
noneofyourbusine ss

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 23, 2008
 
yeah i know who she is. she happens to be my mother. why are you asking about her.
JENNIFER

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 23, 2008
 
bored wrote:
don't get mad jen i had him before u did ...and had him after u and him got too gether ....hehehehe..can u take now
who is this and had who?
Grayson gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 22, 2009
 
Some people just can't take it when people get their lives together, so what if she had your man last night he looked overly happy last night to me!!!!!! Peggy ur a great person who cares what they have to say...
JENNIFER1979

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 22, 2009
 
yeah well she didn't have my man and she might've had your man last night and at least i know where my man is at right now and i'm not gonna tell ya.
Festus

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 22, 2009
 
Geez, you backwoods hillbillies are so STUPID!
hillbilly

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 22, 2009
 
if toby hunly is the man they are talking about,i don't see what all the fuss is.he aint that special.
kristi mancini

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

hillbilly wrote:
if toby hunly is the man they are talking about,i don't see what all the fuss is.he aint that special.
well no it aint toby, i dont know who you are, but toby is my brother and no hes not with peggy, i know where he is,. every time peggy banks name is mentioned on here whos name pops up((((((toby)))),,,, who cares who peggy sleeps with, she is the one that is making a bad name for her self.
yeah right

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 22, 2009
 
She is with Toby, Why is he with her if he's ashamed for people to know it.
toby hunley

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 22, 2009
 
no im not with peggy banks ,if i want u to know where iam i will let u know ill print it in the paper ,since everyone is keepin tabs on me and everybody knows where im at its not with peggy .and no iam not ashamed of her because im not with her and dont want to be either and to hillbilly i must be special for my name to keep poppin up on here hell your the one who mentioned me first
hillbilly

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 22, 2009
 
blah,blah,blah.....thats all i'm hearin'.
lol

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 23, 2009
 
why cant you all just leave people alone and let them live their life. oh im sorry, they cant because people like you live in drama. some people may not wanna be talked about on here.
if peggy dont wanna be talked about then she needs to quit runnin a whore house. if she didnt wanna be talked about then she needs to sew up her skank as*. hell the skank slept with my man. i guess she gets around pretty good.
toby hunley

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 23, 2009
 
hillbilly wrote:
blah,blah,blah.....thats all i'm hearin'.
who cares what your hearin ,i dont know what your beef is with me but u want her u can have her cause im done with her .
Mandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 23, 2009
 
You're so funny "lol"!!! The only reason that you can't be talked about is because you are a coward, and won't put your real name on here. If I was to guess it is because you don't want people to talk about you, and all of your little secrets. You say that Peggy is running a whore house, well what does that say about your man? Did he tell you that he was going to the store or something? lol And if he did, I believe he made a wrong turn somewhere.
lol

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 23, 2009
 
well if my man was runnin a whore house i wouldnt be here. i know where my man goes.
you need to get glasses if you already havent got them. yea there has been people on here talkin bout me, awhile back and it didnt do them a bit of good to talk because they r behind bars now.
Needing Some

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 23, 2009
 
Well, I see Peggy must be a hot item. So if you are on here just leave your email address or phone number. I will take care of those needs so you can forget about whomever. Sex on the side is fine.
hillbilly

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 23, 2009
 
toby hunley wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what your hearin ,i dont know what your beef is with me but u want her u can have her cause im done with her .
your ever bit as dumb as you look.i happen to be a happily married woman.i know peggy and i told her not to tell it in public that she was dating you.she wouldn't listen to me.but then again,she don't want a good man.....only a dead beat.
hillbilly

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 23, 2009
 
lol wrote:
well if my man was runnin a whore house i wouldnt be here. i know where my man goes.
you need to get glasses if you already havent got them. yea there has been people on here talkin bout me, awhile back and it didnt do them a bit of good to talk because they r behind bars now.
behind bars for what,freedom of speech?
lol

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 23, 2009
 
slander,,,,,,so if i was u i'd watch what u put on here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the West Liberty Forum right now

Search the West Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Wife controlling there husband every move 1 hr Kiwanis 1
Highschool Football 2 hr Knutt Case 33
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr reality 146,895
Watch what you post 3 hr Judge 2 4
Morgan Co. Sheriff 3 hr Judge 2 23
Couple pleads guilty to money laundering in cas... 4 hr Judge 2 6
•••
•••
•••
West Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Liberty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Liberty
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••