wondering

West Liberty, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2010
rowan co jail shows Kayla Pennington there for manslaughter. who is she & what did she do
FYI

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
rowan co jail shows Kayla Pennington there for manslaughter. who is she & what did she do
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Two_indict...
sad

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2010
wondering wrote:
that may be the one onroute 7 hit Jessie and Joe Spencer Jessie died about ago from the wreck
sad

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2010
wondering wrote:
died about a month ago I left month out
tricycle

Campton, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Kayla was charged because the little boy that belonged to that gutter slut, skank ass Angie Black was in her care when he got ran over in wolf county and died.. They need to get the skank ass mother for it..
here we go again

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2010
tricycle wrote:
Kayla was charged because the little boy that belonged to that gutter slut, skank ass Angie Black was in her care when he got ran over in wolf county and died.. They need to get the skank ass mother for it..
dont start putting people down, you might be in that shape, kayla done nothing wrong but love that child
your right

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2010
wonder why it was hush hush when a wel no officers niece let her child drown in a swimming pool while she was asleep, you all no who it is dont we
tricycle

Sandy Hook, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2010
Nobody's putting Kayla down.. It's the skank ass mother who's being put down...
your right

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2010
tricycle wrote:
Nobody's putting Kayla down.. It's the skank ass mother who's being put down...
your a fuxxxing 100 per cent right there, if i had my hands on her neck right now i would hurt her, she caused all this, innocene people in jai, accidents happen, she should have stayed and took what ever punishment they gave her, but no not her, her mother stated , that if she hears her getting those kids back talking about angie, she will go and have them removed from her, angie doesnt need them, some blame her mom.her mom is not upholding her either, and wont help her with nothing, angie should be there, not anyone else
wandering

West Liberty, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2010
Is Kayla Harolds daughter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randolph howell (Oct '09) 6 hr well 12
freda Blanton 22 hr lmao 4
Debate: Marijuana - West Liberty, KY (Aug '10) 23 hr City boy 156
MCHS teacher's (Sep '10) Fri What a joke 60
News Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Stabbing (Apr '13) Wed Jamescoreore 12
rat Wed Liz 5
Massage Therapist (Dec '12) Jul 28 Wondering 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages