ebay

West Liberty, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I'm trying to build up my Ebay business. Does anyone know of any wholesale dealers?
non ebay

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Hope you are aware ebay is anti gun along with there paypal.So while you make a profit you also help build the money to help take gun rights away.
really

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 12, 2012
non ebay wrote:
Hope you are aware ebay is anti gun along with there paypal.So while you make a profit you also help build the money to help take gun rights away.
Didn't know that. Thats good info. never did buy much from that site anyway, now I won't buy anything. Amazon is better.
no it is not

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know that. Thats good info. never did buy much from that site anyway, now I won't buy anything. Amazon is better.
Ebay is not really anti gun. It is just that it is a liablity isssue. They still allow gun parts and even allow you to show them on the gun itself. So it isn't really anti gun. If it was they wouldn't even sale gun parts. I don't like ebay to buy off of because they are to high. I don't like amazon because I from what I hear they practice age discrimination in thier hiring policies. That if you are over 40 and have any education beyond high school they won't hire you. Not only that they are just as high as ebay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lion apparel in town 1 hr cass 2
amber day 5 hr cass 2
Who huh what 5 hr prayers 6
Lee McKenzie up for office?!? 9 hr officer don 2
jamie keeton (Jan '10) Mon Bank Loan 52
Wrigley 7-711 (Nov '14) Jan 19 Tweedle dee 21
Stacy arrested Jan 19 Sugar shack 1

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance