Next Last
lucky girl

West Liberty, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2008
who is he?
Leigh

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2008
Hes a great guy, Never did anything to noone. Hes Dating Taneika Saylers,They are a sweet couple.He works hard for what he has,Never has a bad thing to say about anyone. So im sure people are going to bad talk you Jeff, but dont worry about it. Keep your head up!
kcee

West Liberty, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Jeff is a good guy...but what i find strange is that just not long ago, there was a post about it g/f... They both are great people.. Jeff would do anything for ya..
kcee

West Liberty, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2008
about "his" g/f... lol
ADG

West Liberty, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2008
I went to school with Jeff...he was always very nice!!! He's a good feller...
jeff

West Liberty, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2008
well thank u all for bein so nice....i saw my name and i was expectin some bad crap...lol.....and yeah...whoever wrote that stupid shit about my g/f, they can go to hell cause she's great!
nobody

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 5, 2008
awwh .. i love jeff! him and my sister used to date .. and he was always so nice to me .. he is really great about giving out advice .. and jeff if you read this .. it is april .. kellis sister .. thanks for all the long late night talks and for all the advice you have ever gave me! your a GREAT person .. and you and tanieka are adorable together! i wish you luck in everything!
if you only knew

Campton, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2008
jedd is awesome, i love him to death.
Nobody You Know

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2008
Jeff is A GREAT Person and for anywho who thinks other wise you can go straight to hell! and for his girlfriend she is one of the best people you will ever meet!I should kno cause im his cousin!
jeff

West Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2008
damn i have some great friends!!!! thanks guys!!!!
shooter

West Liberty, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2008
JEFF u B!+ch lol jk bro yea ppl love to try and start shit on here i got a post about me on here also very few ppl on here will tell good stuff about u the rest just want to try to be a bad ass and hide behind a damn screen. bro the only things i know about u r good. later bro
jeff

West Liberty, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2008
shooter!!!! is that u jon?????? lol
shooter

West Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2008
no not jon lol i'll let u guess around abit before i tell u we used to race out town in a grand prix and always had evan with us or we was with him. lol no jeff it's corey i haven't talked to u in ever well since the car got tore up i think im gonna come out tonight or be in magoffin i got things to c and of course u know the rest of it bro
courtney

Booneville, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2008
jeff's gay=] j/k !!!!!
you're wonderful dude!=]
JaySilver21

West Liberty, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2008
Jeff is pretty funny and an ok guy when he wants to be. I remember though back in 7th grade he did use to pick on this one poor kid, but he's grown up a lot since then.
poor guys mom

West Liberty, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2008
I'm that poor guys mom and he died becuz jeff made fun of him
kcee

Virgie, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2008
poor guys mom wrote:
I'm that poor guys mom and he died becuz jeff made fun of him
get a life!
AKA

Morehead, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2008
Nagging Wife, Sausage Help Man Win $4.2M Lottery
WELLINGTON, New Zealand A "nagging" wife who pushed her husband to buy a lottery ticket helped scoop the $4.2 million first prize with only minutes to spare. The man from New Zealand's biggest city, Auckland, bought his ticket just two minutes before ticket sales closed Saturday night.

"My wife had been nagging me all week to get a ticket, so I when saw the Lotto sign ... I sprinted in to get the ticket before they closed," said the man, who asked not to be identified normal practice among lottery winners in New Zealand .

"I must have been their last customer of the night," he said, adding that the young married couple had had a "rough" couple of years, reduced to one income after having children.

"I have never been so glad to listen to my wife's nagging," the man said Tuesday.

He discovered their newly won fortune Sunday thanks to his wife's request for a barbecued sausage.

Out shopping for bargains, the man said he didn't have enough money to buy his wife the sausage she'd asked him for. So he decided to check his Saturday lottery ticket in case he'd won a small prize.

"I could not believe it when they said I was actually the big winner," he said.
jeff

West Liberty, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2008
poor guys mom......SHUT THE F..K UP...LOL....whoever u may b!!!lol....u tell'em kcee!!!!lol
KY Love

Dayton, OH

#20 Dec 30, 2008
Awww I love Jeff Adams. He is a GREAT guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highschool Football 9 hr believeitornot 76
Anyone know britany lewis / barker? 18 hr Big Boy 1
bullshit law in west liberty 19 hr itbok 20
Funny 21 hr Jacker 6
opinion Wed Politicrooks 5
elisabeth rayburn (Jan '14) Wed missy 2
David W Hull Why delete Bit@h? Tue Biatch 2
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Liberty

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

NBC Sports11:49AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide