local

West Liberty, KY

#63 Apr 16, 2009
local
anonymous

Jeffersonville, KY

#64 Apr 17, 2009
tripper wrote:
Does anyone know Kendra Cantrell? What do you know about her?
Daughter of Jerry Cantrell who is dating/living with Angie Lock. Jerry is in jail though. Kendra is a ho. That is for sure
Racquel

Shreveport, LA

#65 Apr 17, 2009
Wtf anonymous? First of all, why do you come on here refusing to reveal your name? If you have the guts to come on here and talk about someone, atleast have the balls to step up and say who you are. Second of all, Kendra doesn't even live with Angie anymore. She hasn't lived there for a few months now. Finally, it's probably a good thing that I don't know who you are cause no one talks shit about Kendra to me and gets away with it. So, from now on mind your own damn business and stfu.:)
alice

Houston, TX

#66 Apr 17, 2009
Racquel wrote:
Wtf anonymous? First of all, why do you come on here refusing to reveal your name? If you have the guts to come on here and talk about someone, atleast have the balls to step up and say who you are. Second of all, Kendra doesn't even live with Angie anymore. She hasn't lived there for a few months now. Finally, it's probably a good thing that I don't know who you are cause no one talks shit about Kendra to me and gets away with it. So, from now on mind your own damn business and stfu.:)
if anonymous shuts up will that make her any less a ho? anonymous you maybe can create a turning point in the girls life. maybe she is not a ho anymore since she is not with angie.
Racquel

Shreveport, LA

#67 Apr 17, 2009
Umm alice I don't know who you are or what you think you know, but you need to shut your mouth too. Kendra is NOT a ho!!!! She is a really good person who has made mistakes just like the rest of us. I don't understand why you ppl have to get on here and talk about everyone. You have more important things to do and your first priority should be to stay out of other ppl's business.
anonymous

Jeffersonville, KY

#68 Apr 19, 2009
How do I know about Kendra being a ho? When she was living with Angie and Jerry, she gave Angie's oldest daughter a diary and in that diary she states that in one summer she slept with 5 different guys and that her own mother called her a whore. Angie took it from her daughter and put it up. I can get it and I will scan it in so you all can read it. I may be stupid but at least I'm not in denial
anonymous

Jeffersonville, KY

#69 Apr 19, 2009
also i know when she did live with angie that she paid angie to go pick up guys for her. angie was turning her into a mini her. thank god angie lost her kids.
Racquel

Shreveport, LA

#70 Apr 21, 2009
Okay, this is the first I have heard about any of that. I'm not going to say that it's not true because I don't know. All I know to be a fact is that Kendra is my niece and a great person. I do not appreciate anyone saying bad things about her. I'm sure you can understand that. I'm not trying to be rude in the least. So, let's just move on from this and talk about something that isn't going to offend anyone for once.
A Old Friend

Salyersville, KY

#71 Apr 29, 2009
I know Chris Cantrell actually i dated Chris and I think he is a great guy even if things didnt work out I still think he a great person so stop running him down....Amber you know who this is!!!
MLSC

Campton, KY

#72 May 8, 2009
I know kendra better than any of you. I helped her dad raise her. yea she was good in some ways and bad in others. She gave me and Jerry hell because she didn't want us together and since I finally left look what happens,he's always in jail and she has a bad rep. When I was there we fought because he would not make her behave and I would. She knew without me there she could do anything and she did. I was there when her mother wasn't. She always hated me and I tried to get along with her and Sally but they just would,t have it. Seem there happy they Jerry is misiberal. and lost everything he had over jealousy so no kendra is not all to blame for the life she has chosen. But she is old enough to make it better and not go down the same path. Kendra if you read this make better choices. You always hatd me, and I really tried. I wasn't going to watch you turn out like this. And I was tired of the fighting and no respect,from you or your dad. I'm happlied married now. Maybe one day you and your dad will be to another too. One last advice be choosy in who you stettle down with you have plenty of time.
Racquel

Shreveport, LA

#73 May 9, 2009
I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of who you are MLSC. If you are who I think you are, I have no respect for you. I actually liked you when you and Jerry were together. However, because of personal FAMILY reasons, I do not. Kendra is a good girl, regardless of what any of you say. Also, I know her better than anyone else. I have been around her since she was born. She is really trying to do well in life and I just hate the fact that you people get on here and put her down. Go and do something productive with your lives. Who are you to judge anyone?
MLSC

Sandy Hook, KY

#74 May 10, 2009
Requel you should, that was for kendra not you. I'm not saying anthing about her when she was a kid you was not around her much you know it. All I was saying was for her to be careful and learn from her mistakes for your information I work everyday and side jobs with my wonderful and loving husaband too. I learned from my mistakes and I hope she does to you all can denie the truth all you want I know and that makes you sick because you can lie to everyone else but me. Who was there when no one else was? I was and everyone has things in there life they would do over even you. I never said she was a bad PERSON did I? I hope she does do better. I was there for almost 9 years you wasn't and neither was anyone else. Yea, when they wanted to be not when she wanted them to. I,m far from perfect, so is she and so are you. that message was for her to realize that even though she always hated me for making her dad happy I still don't want her to ruin her life. I'm very happy with my new husband and one day I pray she find someone that will be wonderful to her to. As far as worring about what you or her think of me I could care less. I know the truth and so does she and her dad but she won't say anthing that will make me look good and tell people the truth about how I took care of her and was a good wife and step-mom be anyone that one that has an honest bone in there body will tell it's not all my fault and I be d*m if I'll take all the blame. If I was treated right by her and her dad I would still be there. When I talked to Lassie she said she knew that Its not all my fault. Alot of thing you have no idea about, all you know is kendra side and she won't tell you everything I'm sure.
Kendra

Shreveport, LA

#75 May 10, 2009
Yeah, this is kendra and lisa you want to talk about my rep being bad lets talk about yours. You cheated on my dad you stole from my dad youre a big pill head. And you were mad at the fact that my dad would take up for me more than he would you because I'm his life. And no I do not like seeing my dad miserable which is one of the things you made him become by doing what you did. And I've tried telling him about Angie and he doesn't listen it's his own fault that he is where he is now. And yes I have made bad choices and I have got out of those bad choices and I'm living with my mom and taking my GED classes. And you want to sit there and call yourself a good wife and stepmom after the things you did? Sorry to tell you but you're not. And as far as Racquel being in my life, she has always been in my life whether you want to admit it or not. And you want to talk about your husband that you stole from some woman? Yeah hope that works out for you.
Lisa

Sandy Hook, KY

#76 May 12, 2009
I didn,t say its all his fault, but it's not mine either and you know it, you can't still someone that doesn't want to be, all your fights wasn't just about you, I'm proud of my rep. that just means they are jealous. I'm done arguing with you, thats one reason, I left. I never could talk to you. HAVE A GOOD LIFE.
Kendra

Atlanta, GA

#77 May 12, 2009
Yeah you have a good life to...the reason you couldnt talk to me is because we have nothen in common...but thats okay...im glad ur proud of your rep Im proud of mine to an besides it doesnt matter what anyone thinks of you anyways as long as you know the truth...an can live with it...so this is really to all these people out here talking about everyone on here to make themselves feel better its pathetic I'm sure everyone has their secrets to hide an most of this stuff you hear about people are just rumors unless you have seen it with your own eyes than you shouldnt believe everything you hear.
hmm

Olive Hill, KY

#78 Oct 9, 2009
there is a girl in olive hill by that name, don't know much about her though, i think she is from Lexington or somewhere out that way
big daddy

Morehead, KY

#79 Aug 28, 2012
she loves my big cock!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry H 10 min Just saying 13
i cheated 7 hr Woof woof 32
advice? 11 hr some girl 3
Neil Elam and Tonya Brooks (Mar '10) 17 hr davefox 39
Yolonda Pack Patrick 21 hr dont ever!! 5
Lookingf to party Sat Pants 5
sam lykins Sat desiray 3

Flood Warning for Morgan County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

West Liberty Dating
Find my Match