does anyone know jerry stacy

Posted in the West Liberty Forum

I know for a fact

Campton, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2010
well if you know him then you know he is a backstabing sob he tried to get his girl to leve her boyfriend he first tried bribing her with money then it was a car then he called the popo on him tring to have him but in jail well non of that shit worked for him he decided that he wouldnt help his girl anymore because he found out she told jason everything i think jerry is just mad because jason is screwing his little girl
it finaly came out

Campton, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2010
yes he is like that.He uses money and other thing's over them girl's head's.He tries to control them with it. He even tried getting control over Caston's check .But you know the bad part is? Jerry is
suposingly a christian. I'm not christian but i no enough about the Bible to no talking about people is wrong. Expeciely the way he has been talking about you Jason. But he is the one that will face the
Perrly Gate's.
jared baird

Iraq

#3 Feb 12, 2010
i cant beleive this crap, jerry is a really good friend of mine he always took care of me when we went to the academy, i have never heard of the man doing anyone wrong and if he is watching out for his daughters best interest what is it anyones buisness but his, the girls, and this guy named jason, sounds to me like a family problem and everyone else should stay out of it
what I know

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2010
I know him and I remember his girls were always dating losers. He is just looking out for them, like any father would do
JLambert

Richmond, KY

#5 May 2, 2010
Jerry is a descent guy who loves his kids. Me and him hasn't always seen eye to eye, but he does love his kids. Why don't you weak motherf#ckers put your real names on this shit. Don't you have any balls.
Alisha

West Liberty, KY

#6 May 5, 2010
Thank you very much Jeremiah and Jared for taking up for my dad. To the loser that started this thread you obviously have nothing better to do than start trouble. In fact I would say that the person that started this thread is Jasons sister Melissa. My dad is always looking out for me and my sisters he only wants what is best for us. If anyone has a problem with that then you have issues of your own. The whole Angie and Jason bullshit is old news so get over it! As far as my dads christianity goes its none of anyones business! Your not supposed to judge people that is GODs job on each of our judgement day. I am not an angel and dont claim to be! My sister will tell you that their not either! We are not perfect but then again niether is anyone! My dad is a good man so stop the bullshit. I'm sure your family isnt perfect either!
Angie

West Liberty, KY

#7 May 10, 2010
Wow people will believe anything....Jerry is good man and friend of my family! Alisha I'm sorry people are this dumb to write stuff about your dad...this man has been here for my mom brother and I anytime we needed him...Alisha is a great friend of mine as well ly girl!....and no their families are probably not perfect...EVERYONE has bad seeds in their family....and it's none of your alls business what Jerry does with HIS children...sorry you have to read stuff like this on here Alisha!! dont sweat it though...they sound like idiots anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highschool Football (Jul '14) 25 min outsider 77
Jeff Ferguson 1 hr Parasite Hater 1
911 fire and only one showed up 19 hr Working citizen 3
gold diggers (Sep '14) 21 hr diggers 27
anyone know anything about hog town branch on 437? Fri hi 1
Tim Conley Sentencing Fri Papa John 57
fired! Thu Clete 4
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web