dont like

West Liberty, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2008
does anyone know where shawn steele lives.
Holy Roller

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2008
Yeah y?
peace

Booneville, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2008
why u want to know
nellie olesons evil twin

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 23, 2008
I wouldn't be suprised if this forum entry gets deleted!!!
peace

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2008
i think people should leave other people alone and dont judge others ,that is a sin ,and theres a whole lot on here.
gross

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2008
he is absolutly nasty. he has been in prison. he is a rapist. he should still be in prison. i wish that he would move out of morgan county. everyone should watch their children.
Full of Lead

West Liberty, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2008
He lives off of 772. We all know what he is. He keeps to himself and is rarely seen out. As long as he doesnt show up on my doorstep he will be fine.

Since: Oct 08

Virgie, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2008
If this is who im thinking of, he is a druge but not a rapist just framed.
town girl worried

Sandy Hook, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2009
i went to school with shawn, its still hard to think he did something like that i have seen him a few times in town, always by hisself, its sad if he did rape someone, i know this is hard on his family, something i always wanted to know was how old was the one he rape, and i think he had a baby with a girl in high school, omg i hope it wasnt his own kid...
u wanna kno

Campton, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2009
u wanna kno summin about him yea he did rape a girl....quite a few actually....and he wasnt framed for one of them he didnt even get in trouble for it which was VERY DUMB.....yea he needs to be in prison.....for ever....u kno y u dont see him out much cuz he kno's ppl knows wat he done and they cant stand the srry S.O.B.......
dorse

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2009
i really dont think he is very smart i think he has got a low iq does anyone else think this? he always acted like a kid or weird in a way
Madam

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2009
gross wrote:
he is absolutly nasty. he has been in prison. he is a rapist. he should still be in prison. i wish that he would move out of morgan county. everyone should watch their children.
This is exactly how I feel also!!!!!!!!!
Curiosity

Sandy Hook, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2009
I think he is a thief, I didn't know about the rapes though, that is sad for the girls and there family, and for his family, I think he does drugs as well. I don't care for rapists but a couple of you all said he didn't do it. But I still believe everyone needs second chances to better themselves whether or not you like the person.
keith davis

Louisa, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2009
hey, i know him well, and he knows me well, i broke his jaw, the last time we saw each other over the first rape, i can't say for sure he has ever done anything, but i know for a fact he is a perv and i wouldn't trust him at all, what up fag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merrietta 9 hr wawoo 2
Where is he ? (Sep '10) 12 hr Fred 19
shawn rowe 18 hr drdr 6
opinion Thu Well 7
Christina Gaston Thu Bam am 1
Funny Thu Yolo 7
Highschool Football Wed believeitornot 76
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web