Mchs

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2010
I think she's a bitch she is a slut and sleeps around with everyone
She's cheated on her boyfriend like so many times
Paula

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2010
I think who ever u r is just jealous of her cuz she's my best friend and she dosent cheat on her boyfriend cuz she rlly likes him oh maybe next time use ur real name unless ur scared of her and this is just probably some skank that just wishes u were like her to bad cuz ur not even close so get a life
Kayla

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2010
You are stupid and just scared I'd like to know how you would know all tht in the first place I'd love for you to come up and say tht to my face :)
Summer blanton

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Kayla I love you, people are just ass wholes! That don't wanna put their real name so they don't get their ass whipped by yah!
tin man

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 22, 2011
is this the kayla that is with johnny and barbra wrights son ???????

Since: Jun 11

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jul 24, 2011
Yeah Kayla's awesome, and she doesn't cheat. I would know it if she did, so next time don't let that bulldog mouth overload that puppy dog ass
Cassie

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jul 27, 2011
Kayla is a wonderful person. idk why anyone would want to start crap on her.
Timothy Creech

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Well i have nothing bad to say about kayla but i can tell you this..She is an amazing person...She dont come asking for trouble but he knows how to handle it
BrokenCyde

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2012
I've known kayla for a long time and the truth is, she had some faults when she was younger but as far as I know she's been a good girl. So back the hell off of her. Unless you want to contend with me!!!
lets reason

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2012
BrokenCyde wrote:
I've known kayla for a long time and the truth is, she had some faults when she was younger but as far as I know she's been a good girl. So back the hell off of her. Unless you want to contend with me!!!
Kayla is a good girl if you want to talk about someone her mom is the one that is a whore that sleeps with everything that is can just like the man in wrigley just one to put on her list. I think you have Kayla and her mom mixed up with each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Randy Lewis these days? (Sep '10) 3 hr InTheKnow 12
2017 football cougars 5 hr cougsrhere 36
Where's Christy barker at now 15 hr Best friends 32
Drug heads 23 hr Going down 3
519 23 hr Needs to be in pr... 5
Rhonda Gibbs 23 hr Giggles 6
Want to have some fun Mon Searching 37

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance