First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 4, 2010
so anyone know anything about this girl?
I know

West Liberty, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
She's got 5 kids nonewith the same daddy what does that tell you.
yea

West Liberty, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
which one!
I know

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Oct 11, 2010
What do you mean which one dumb ass .
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Sounds like she gets around to only be 29. I heard shes on drugs again to.
Curious

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Oct 13, 2010
I didn't hear she was on drugs. I was kidding. I did get upset with her because I asked to borrow 300.00 dollars once and she said she didn't have it when I know she did because I saw her at McDonald's the day before.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Oct 13, 2010
Yeah i know she likes to use ppl for wat she can get out of and she will do anything they want in sexual ways to get wat she wants. I know that for a fact and she will spread things that arent true about people she doesnt even know anything about them. Thats a fact to.

Since: Dec 08

West Liberty, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2010
Listen here you buttholes you all need to learn to shut your mouths and not find stuff better to do than sit around and talk about people all day. Becky is a good mother who tries to the best she can for her kids ya shes made mistakes in her life but who hasn't we are none perfect at least she is trying to make up for it anymore comments please let me know i will make sure that she knows and that i talk to the police.
curious

West Liberty, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2010
go ahead dumbas*. your probably just another one of her little f*ck buddies. dont worry she will f*ck u use u and leave u n wont come back unless u have something she wants. do u know how many people threaten to go to the police on here? alot n guess wat they can do? NOTHING. have fun dumb sh*t. n seeing how ur picture is of a firefighter n looks like ur built like a woman it probably is becky thts talking.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Feb 15, 2011
Oooh did everyone hear? Theres a possibiltly that shes pregnant with her sixth kid and guess what none with the same daddy. Man i feel sorry for those kids. Thats pathetic. Someone needs to learn how to close their legs every now and then.
Eachtheirown

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2011
Sounds like 2 me someone needs 2 mind their own business.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 15, 2011
Sounds like to me someone should try and make me :)
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2011
And she sure as hell didnt wanna mind her own business wen it came to me so f*ck tht bitc*

West Liberty, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2011
Ok A@@hole listen here you need to learn to stop talking about my friends Becky has been m y good for friend for a long time now her whole family is my friends we treat each other like family witch seems to be nothing that you know the FU7K about ok so if you feel that you wanna keep talking about her just give me your real name and i will come and talk to you with some close friends of mine meaning state cops that as a Firefighter I have made friends with so please let me know if you wanna talk things out between me you we can and i will be more than happy to bring her father and mother along with me so we can see what kind of man that you really are and we can have a little chat.
Curious

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2011
What? Who are you talking too? You don't talk to mee that way. You understand mee twirp.

West Liberty, KY

#17 Mar 6, 2011
Oh I am talking to you straight to that ugly fU$%King face of yours
Curious

West Liberty, KY

#19 Mar 6, 2011
Yeah check the mirror wh*re
Leanna Gillespie

West Liberty, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2011
grow up, she is a nice perso and i am not jusst sayin that b/c she is my sister, if you really want to do somethin about it then why dont you grow a pair and tell her to her face!
Curious

West Liberty, KY

#21 Mar 7, 2011
Cus i dont ever c her.. Uhh duh..
Curious

United States

#22 Mar 7, 2011
She loaned me some money a year ago, and still today asking for it back. She has money. She doesn't need it that bad. She is something else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie keeton (Jan '10) 20 hr Jaycee 51
Wrigley 7-711 (Nov '14) 21 hr Tweedle dee 21
Stacy arrested Fri Sugar shack 1
Anyone know anything about Mitchell haney Thu lolfunny 3
Who huh what Jan 18 Bank Loan 2
Dylan Moore (Mar '10) Jan 18 fonzie 13
tasha cantrell (Jun '16) Jan 17 Jaycee 89

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance