First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Does anyone know if they're ever gonna make an arrest? I haven't read anything about it lately. What a shame that someone could do that to another human being. My prayers got out to Leatha and Willie and the rest of their family.
confused

West Liberty, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2010
i was in morgan county a while i new donald but i moved what happened?
Pam Gibbs

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Oct 24, 2010
is this the story about the bank being robbed?? Did the person take 12thousand dollars and stole a car?
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Donald's house burned to the ground and he was in it, but upon doing a autopsy, he'd been shot in the heart. so he was shot dead first and to try to cover their tracks they set the house on fire I guess they didn't plan on there being a autopsy. I heard they were close to making a arrest.. This is so sad, Donald was a good guy. He didn't bother anybody..
someone

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2010
i heard it was his daughter? but thats just hear say
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2010
I heard the same thing.
Sarah Conley

London, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2011
I am his 14 year old daughter, known as abby. & i would appriciate it so very much if you didnt talk about my dead father on topix.. its pathetic seriously.. me & my sister have been through alot this past year losing him & i know for a fact she didn`t do it so, GROW UP.
Valerie Philpot

London, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2011
Ok, you have NO RIGHT what so ever talkin bout my BEST FRIENDS dad on here! So, i would advise you to shut your mouth, & i know if it was your Dad you would not want random people talkin bout yours. I've been through the same dern thing & Her & her sister has been through enough. I mean really? Shut, the heck up! I dare anyone to comment on mine or Sarah's comment get a life?! ;)
andrew

Florence, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2011
i'm sorry to hear that u guys i'm really sorry
Sarah Conley

London, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2011
Thank you Andrew..
andrew

Florence, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2011
so how are u doing sarah sence it happend if u don't mind me asking
brittany

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Andrew please quit being nosey.
Mother

West Liberty, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2011
wondering wrote:
Donald's house burned to the ground and he was in it, but upon doing a autopsy, he'd been shot in the heart. so he was shot dead first and to try to cover their tracks they set the house on fire I guess they didn't plan on there being a autopsy. I heard they were close to making a arrest.. This is so sad, Donald was a good guy. He didn't bother anybody..
It a lttle scary that so many are getting away with murder,,
what if

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2011
What if this was your father,brother,husband,boyfrie nd,uncle,cousin? Would you want people getting on here and asking questions? This family has been through enough and dont need constant reminders of what happenend..its bad enough. to abby and the rest of the family my heart goe out to u.s out to u
Nemo

West Liberty, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2011
hey abby your sister admitted to killing your father when she was drunk.
Nemo

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2011
Sorry about the last post. I am very tacky for writing anything like that. I get it honest though. My mom and dad were brother and sister. Really.
acquaintance

Milford, IN

#17 Jul 29, 2011
where can i find the latest updates on this case?
acquaintance

Milford, IN

#18 Jul 29, 2011
i heard the same thing...that shelby did it n tried to pin it on someone else....just honestly hope that the truth will prevail in this case.
dang

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jul 30, 2011
i know i posted my opion about why or what happened to him last year never said nothing bad about the man dont or didnt even know him jus gave about 3 reasons why someone would do something like they did to him and guess what donnie mcgraw came and paid me a visit needless to say i went to jail over it because i spoke my opion about what happened to him or just more or less gave a few reasons why a person would do that to someone and mcgraw thought i knowed more about it than i did when i knowed nothing and the jerk took me to jail so watch what u write on here about anything they do monitor this site sorry for the family of mr conley just hope who they pinned it on is the right man i know they were eager to pin it on whoever they could to get a conviction
The Dude

West Liberty, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2011
dang wrote:
i know i posted my opion about why or what happened to him last year never said nothing bad about the man dont or didnt even know him jus gave about 3 reasons why someone would do something like they did to him and guess what donnie mcgraw came and paid me a visit needless to say i went to jail over it because i spoke my opion about what happened to him or just more or less gave a few reasons why a person would do that to someone and mcgraw thought i knowed more about it than i did when i knowed nothing and the jerk took me to jail so watch what u write on here about anything they do monitor this site sorry for the family of mr conley just hope who they pinned it on is the right man i know they were eager to pin it on whoever they could to get a conviction
Donnie egar to convict the guilty,, he's out there trying to make a difference,, I wonder what your claim to fame is ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know what happened to Becky Lewis ... 7 hr Ex man 8
the biggest liar in all west liberty 10 hr Yep 6
Highschool football coach? 19 hr Politics at its best 5
Adam Sexton Wed In the know 1
just got new polo got head coach Wed CougarFootball 1
Murder in a small town Tue IamGod 8
Coaches Tue CougarFootball 1

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance