Why are hillbillys so stupid & lazy?
jamocha shake

Bandy, VA

#2 Apr 27, 2010
i dunno, do a family poll...
Style

West Liberty, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2010
The people that live in the hoods, like Lexington are lazy also. Some said we have a lot of artist here. They sat on their front porch and "draw" a check.
HillBilly and Proud

Sandy Hook, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2010
What ever! Let me tell u something... my family has worked hard all there live's and have never had any goverment asstance. Thay have worked for every dime thay got! Us hillbillys may not have the best education in the world but we get by just fine with out it. I come from a long line of hard work, blood, and swet just to keep there family's fead and clothed! Id like to know what makes u think that hillbilly's are stupid and lazy? Hillbilly's are thankful for the most importain thing's in life.... God,Family,Country!
geezzz

Bandy, VA

#5 Apr 28, 2010
Style wrote:
The people that live in the hoods, like Lexington are lazy also. Some said we have a lot of artist here. They sat on their front porch and "draw" a check.
thats not hillbillys dumbass thats thug wannabeeeees...geeezz
Sugar Pie

West Liberty, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2010
George B wrote:
You can't be no better, you are on the computer being stupid and evidently lazy. Nothing better to do than get on here and try to put people down. Get a life!!!
Style

West Liberty, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2010
George B wrote:
I would educate you on this subject, but I got to go and brush my one tooth.
corn chop

Campton, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2010
HillBilly and Proud wrote:
What ever! Let me tell u something... my family has worked hard all there live's and have never had any goverment asstance. Thay have worked for every dime thay got! Us hillbillys may not have the best education in the world but we get by just fine with out it. I come from a long line of hard work, blood, and swet just to keep there family's fead and clothed! Id like to know what makes u think that hillbilly's are stupid and lazy? Hillbilly's are thankful for the most importain thing's in life.... God,Family,Country!
AMAN!!!
Style

West Liberty, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2010
If it was'nt for the Appalachian people ie. (Hillbillies) the rest of America would look down on us as British citizens. The Appalachians actually won the Revolutionary War. Every major battle that was fought, was lost if the Appalachians were'nt there to win it. General Daniel Morgan (which Morgan County was named for) would not even consided going to battle without Appalachians in the mix. Gen. Morgan believed mountain people were by far the best fighters in the militia. The could live off the land, they had already mastered gorrilla warfare from fighting indians. They were all marksmen and their Kentucky long rifles had 5 times the range of the British smooth bore musket. The British would line up in firing formation and the Hillbillies would shoot them to pieces. In North Carolina Gen. Morgan took 800 Appalachains and destroyed a British army of 3000 commanded by British Gen. Ferguson. It's all there in history to read for yourself. Gen. Morgan recruited his militia from the Mountains of Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Carolina.
working hillbilly

West Liberty, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2010
George B wrote:
i wouldnt know why but i work and im a hill billy and so does my husband,,you must be talkin about yourself,,get a job and get off the net,,,stop being so dang retarted
BHO

West Liberty, KY

#11 May 19, 2010
working hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>i wouldnt know why but i work and im a hill billy and so does my husband,,you must be talkin about yourself,,get a job and get off the net,,,stop being so dang retarted
You tell George B, yes dont be so RETARTED, have to get back to the white house, got to send all them retated checks out!
Style

West Liberty, KY

#12 May 19, 2010
George B wrote:
Why are the people in Washington DC so stupid and lazy?
Great

West Liberty, KY

#13 May 19, 2010
Why are the people in Littleton CO, so gay..I think that everyone that is from there are gay as HELL. Maybe you should get your facts straight.
Beth

Sandy Hook, KY

#14 May 20, 2010
My parents have always worked hard, and so did my grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc. Maybe people keep getting lazier with each generation>>DUNNO Fu-kin foodstamps, checks, and the other FREEBIES is a whole lot of the problem,,,,,,,,,,
LARRY LYKINS

West Liberty, KY

#15 May 20, 2010
Style wrote:
If it was'nt for the Appalachian people ie.(Hillbillies) the rest of America would look down on us as British citizens. The Appalachians actually won the Revolutionary War. Every major battle that was fought, was lost if the Appalachians were'nt there to win it. General Daniel Morgan (which Morgan County was named for) would not even consided going to battle without Appalachians in the mix. Gen. Morgan believed mountain people were by far the best fighters in the militia. The could live off the land, they had already mastered gorrilla warfare from fighting indians. They were all marksmen and their Kentucky long rifles had 5 times the range of the British smooth bore musket. The British would line up in firing formation and the Hillbillies would shoot them to pieces. In North Carolina Gen. Morgan took 800 Appalachains and destroyed a British army of 3000 commanded by British Gen. Ferguson. It's all there in history to read for yourself. Gen. Morgan recruited his militia from the Mountains of Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Carolina.
i like that ,,great
LARRY LYKINS

West Liberty, KY

#16 May 20, 2010
Style wrote:
<quoted text>I would educate you on this subject, but I got to go and brush my one tooth.
that is why they call it a toothbrush,invented in west virginia,under the supervision of a long line of incest and inbred republicans.
Dead eye

West Liberty, KY

#17 May 24, 2010
Larry LykinsThere is no republicans in West Virginia.
Hillbilly Bone

West Liberty, KY

#18 May 25, 2010
LARRY LYKINS wrote:
<quoted text>that is why they call it a toothbrush,invented in west virginia,under the supervision of a long line of incest and inbred republicans.
Coming from a long line of incest is undoubtedly a subject you know a lot about.
Brier hooper

Campton, KY

#19 May 25, 2010
What is so stupid about this is if your from kentucky your not a hillbilly you are abrier hooper nothing pisses me off more when i see somebody calling them self hillbilly from kentucky ask your mother and father if thy dont know that than there dumm
snowcreame

West Liberty, KY

#20 May 25, 2010
Hillbilly Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a long line of incest is undoubtedly a subject you know a lot about.
your the professor ,,,aahhaahh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Another Vet 5,080
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min No Surprize 153,631
Bill Caudill 13 hr EzelHottie 21
ashley helton hot i want to get with her! anyon... 14 hr Sis 14
Gullett for drug dealers 20 hr tired of crooks 20
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu BIG_STEVIE 16,168
•••
•••
•••

West Liberty Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Liberty