brazilian jiu jitsu /mma
bill

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2009
Its A Great Class . .
Hmmmm

Wagoner, OK

#3 Sep 4, 2009
What's your name? I am a trainer and promoter in Ashland. If you learned from Mike then you have trained with one of the best around.
fat steve

Morehead, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2009
im steve armentrout./fat steve.
and yep i train under mike odonnell.
are you aaron stephens?
Hmmmm

Wagoner, OK

#5 Sep 5, 2009
No but I know him well. I am Kenny Diamond. I own Tri-State MMA. I have had several of the Four Seasons fighters fight for me. I have always considered Odizzle to be the best in the state. He has put out some great fighters.I know if you are a 4 stripe purple under him you have damn sure earned it. That would be black in alot of other places. Good luck and keep in touch. Did you used to fight for WFC?
fat steve

Redmond, WA

#6 Sep 5, 2009
I'm a 4 stripe blue..I should have my purple sometime soon.I just had knee surgery for a torn meniscus or I would have possibly had it when carlson came in august.
No I never fought.I just train bjj really.but I have a bunch of guys that train with me in morehead that fight and the gym in west liberty is trying to build a fight team also.
Hmmmm

Wagoner, OK

#7 Sep 5, 2009
Keep in touch. Maybe we can get together and do some in house sparring or something. Who are you fighters from Morehead? I probably know some of them. Btw, how is Ryan Robinette doing? And is Josh Stepp with 4 seasons now?
fat steve

Redmond, WA

#8 Sep 5, 2009
I think robinette is training in pikeville at sidneys bjj place and stepp is in prestonsburg..I don't know if he's with 4s or what
I know stepp beat rick borders pretty bad and fast at the last gfc.
My guys are jp felty..billy poe..joey donohew..and derek bailey..
Hit me on myspace and ill give you my number and we can get together and train
Myspace.com/fatstevebmx
Hmmmm

Wagoner, OK

#9 Sep 6, 2009
K.
Hmmmm

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2009
Great job with the fighters last night Steve. You are doing a hell of a job with them. You guys are 100% legit!!!
tragus

West Liberty, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2009
im a 10-5 amature fighter back home.. im looking to learn and progress in my fighting i've taken kickboxing and judo and i need to find a gym or studio to get back in shape. if anyone knows any good trainers let me know. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pervert on Schoool Bus 850 6 hr Penny Wrong 3
Morgan Corruption 8 hr The Judge 76
easy lays 20 hr shocker 12
steve miller Thu steve 1
Black Dodge D Thu sassynclassy80 9
Nathanel whitt May 4 boo 2
Nathan smith May 3 shana 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages