Where is Michael Dotson
The Independent

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Anyone know where Michael is at.
solaso

West Liberty, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2012
I heard he is in ohio . He is supposed to be in jail for something he did to his girl friend. Just what I heard.
waterdog

Campton, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2012
He is in jail in fairborn ohio on a drug and burglary charge. Google terrymichealdotson and you can see the jailtracker and his mug shot
Justme

West Liberty, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Who cares where he is he's nothing but trouble
Hah

Sandy Hook, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2012
No he's not?
Dotson

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jul 1, 2012
All y'all better be watchin' what you be sayin'. Sometimes this thugged out gangsta life has its downside but the upside is comin' and my fists be coming upside all y'alls heads.
Lol

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2012
Oh get off it, you always were trouble, always getting into something. Too bad you got involved in drugs and all that. You never were a bad ass. Too short.
Dotson

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jul 5, 2012
Lol wrote:
Oh get off it, you always were trouble, always getting into something. Too bad you got involved in drugs and all that. You never were a bad ass. Too short.
I'm feared and respected countywide, region wide, and state wide beeatch.
Lol

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2012
Yea thats why you dont have a woman im sure, cuz you talk to them like sh!t. You aint all that, and Im sure your not respected but laughed at.
hehe

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jul 8, 2012
thats a joke....
Dotson

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jul 9, 2012
hehe wrote:
thats a joke....
If ya step in my way you best be tough enough to survive me movin' you out my way.
starr

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Aug 15, 2012
dont know where dotson is at,, too bad he wasnt the dribble that ran down his mommas leg.hes a large waste of sperm.
yes way

West Liberty, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2012
Dotson wrote:
<quoted text>
If ya step in my way you best be tough enough to survive me movin' you out my way.

On camera at Walmart, a Jackie Johnson dude smarted off & laughed at him cause his girl friend was with him..So funny, Mr. Johnson couldn't even fight his way out of a wrack of clothes, ole Dotson knocked the $hitt out of him..who got busted with drugs..Mr.Johnson, guess he was not laughing so much then.
Dotson

West Liberty, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2012
yes way wrote:
<quoted text>
On camera at Walmart, a Jackie Johnson dude smarted off & laughed at him cause his girl friend was with him..So funny, Mr. Johnson couldn't even fight his way out of a wrack of clothes, ole Dotson knocked the $hitt out of him..who got busted with drugs..Mr.Johnson, guess he was not laughing so much then.
When you disrespect me and the company I keep you can be sure you'll respect me when I'm done thumpin' yo azz.

Dotson thuggin' let the word be heard the legends back. Hit me up all my OG Hybrid peeps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poker machines 7 hr fatman 3
Who is running for magistrate on 519 17 hr Hwy 519 1
curtis (Jan '14) 17 hr Hwy 519 5
Derek Easterling Sun cuntryboy3285 1
Jobs Sun randall 2
Sarah Smith-Prater (Aug '14) Nov 17 Court Ordered Rehab 11
messing around at the prison Nov 17 realist 11

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance