strip club in west liberty

Posted in the West Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OLD TIMER r

Grayson, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2009
I think we should be able to buy booze have a bar and a strip club in morgan co. that way people will drink more and quit OD ing on pills, go somewhere to drink besides the road and the strip club will create jobs. what do you all think
Way out Willie

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2009
yeh im fer it
mac

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2009
not for it. west liberty has dry and should stay dry i have lived here many yrs, and see things come and go in other towns and states and thats the thing. they came and went. west liberty
is the sorta town that keeps things in tradition and the way it should be, not some cheap a** trick and slap some glitter on just to make it dazzle, for a sleezy dollar. not in this Town!
hunter

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2009
too much trouble it would cause.
shelly spencer

Cleveland, GA

#6 Nov 5, 2009
Wonder who would be the strippers? Im just saying there isnt that many "attractive" girls in west liberty, so who would work the poles? Im all up for a male strip club tho, and I would be the bouncer fo free lol.. Im just saying that its not goin to happen, but its a pretty good idea, and it would bring some jobs in west liberty
for it

Campton, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2009
I'm for it if it's male strippers. Guys get ti have all the fun and I think now it's about time for the girls.
Dang

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2009
I know a few I would like to see what they got. There are a few VERY pretty women in WL, but in a small town like this they would have to be brought in from a bigger city.......
I WILL

Ivel, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2009
I will strip! I am all for it!
mee

Tremont, PA

#11 Nov 6, 2009
hunter wrote:
too much trouble it would cause.
not as much as pills thats all morgan county is ...is pills heads
mee

Tremont, PA

#12 Nov 6, 2009
the polic schould look a little clooster thay can fine all kinds of them pill heads
already one

West Liberty, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2009
Theres already a strip club in Morgan County just pull one of the women over and let them in your car within minutes theyll start striping they pass it out like trick or treat candy
Stormy

West Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2009
Oh My God...
Old Timer, U really must not really be an Old Timer, cuz most of them wouldn't go for that kind of change in ole' Morgan.
Boose and Nude-y girls,(well, mainly a strip club) AIN'T gonna help nothin'. Would only make things worse, in many ways. And one of them being is....
We already have an army of cheating husbands and boyfriends that can't keep it in their pants, and I guess there is a reason for that...cuz there's a whole slew of rotten females that are too damn eager to put out, just because they think that's what they have to do.

Is that the best y'all can come up with for bringing jobs to this area??? Damn!

Things of that nature would never help the county. So, that leads me to think that you must not be too handsome and your horny and can't get it no other way. FYI...that is the first thing that people think, ya know. So, I guess as Steven Tyler(Aerosmith) sings...DREAM ON,.
nudie

West Liberty, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2009
there are a few trashy women from ezel and 519 that could and would do the job.
big smart azz

Cleveland, GA

#16 Jan 5, 2010
hell there is plenty in Wrigley
could

Campton, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2010
Stormy wrote:
Oh My God...
Old Timer, U really must not really be an Old Timer, cuz most of them wouldn't go for that kind of change in ole' Morgan.
Boose and Nude-y girls,(well, mainly a strip club) AIN'T gonna help nothin'. Would only make things worse, in many ways. And one of them being is....
We already have an army of cheating husbands and boyfriends that can't keep it in their pants, and I guess there is a reason for that...cuz there's a whole slew of rotten females that are too damn eager to put out, just because they think that's what they have to do.
Is that the best y'all can come up with for bringing jobs to this area??? Damn!
Things of that nature would never help the county. So, that leads me to think that you must not be too handsome and your horny and can't get it no other way. FYI...that is the first thing that people think, ya know. So, I guess as Steven Tyler(Aerosmith) sings...DREAM ON,.
It may make this boring one horse town more interesting though....
28 yr old male

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2010
i would go for a all male strip club fo sho - i love me some fat juicy cock - of course that wouldnt happen here
big smart azz

Cleveland, GA

#19 Jan 5, 2010
I wonder if the girls will strip for EBT cards they trade them for everything else I wonder if they would strip for one
dog

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 5, 2010
big smart azz i no who you are now.james.you broke our buddies heart,wat did you say to hit neeway? sh aint stopped cryin all week?
big smart azz

Cleveland, GA

#21 Jan 5, 2010
I aint james and who is a crying im in wrigley though
MR Bar Tender

West Liberty, KY

#22 Jan 6, 2010
Yes everyone here is bitching about the pill whores and what not.... we sure could use a bar here in west liberty we could hire some of them hos...have a back room sat up for special clients put them whores to work that way they will at least be paying some taxes lmfao.... instead of us keeping there sorry ass's up... hell if they had a job thats the less we have to pay... i think this should be a state to state thing.... get them to start working that ass for other things then pills:) I for one would love a titty bar here in west liberty.... dont worry noone would get to carried away because.. there would be plenty of cops there hehehehehe having some fun as well like that one cop got caught at days inn with that 16 year old girl:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Christy barker at now 7 min Searching 29
Want to have some fun 9 min Searching 33
2017 football cougars 8 hr cougsrhere 27
Rhonda Gibbs 11 hr 437 neighbor 4
Drug heads 15 hr Kelly 2
firing of anites frederick at the high school (Aug '08) Tue reader 35
ARH West Liberty (Jun '12) Tue Mickie 9

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance