janet rhodes young
old friend from school

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2009
i went to school with janet and she use to be a very attractive girl, but lately she looks like death. the drugs have taken over her life. from what i've been told she doesn't take care of her 3 kids because she's to busy trying to get a pill to snort. she use to be so much better than this. i still can't believe that social services let her keep her kids. she had to take a piss test but like she said there is ways around it and passing it. i feel so sorry for those kids because they deserve a better life than what they are living right now. when she only stayed a few days in rehab the state should have stepped in and took those kids until she at least stayed 90 days. janet i will be praying for you becauwse you are going to need it because the way you look if you dont stop you are going to end up dead. do you want your kids to grow up without there mom? well, right now they are anyways because the drugs and your "so called friends" are more imporant to you than your kids. you need help now before its to late.
firecracker

Ezel, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2012
yeah she needs to keep her mouth shut and clean up her own back yard before she starts on someone else.
Shelly

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
old friend from school wrote:
i went to school with janet and she use to be a very attractive girl, but lately she looks like death. the drugs have taken over her life. from what i've been told she doesn't take care of her 3 kids because she's to busy trying to get a pill to snort. she use to be so much better than this. i still can't believe that social services let her keep her kids. she had to take a piss test but like she said there is ways around it and passing it. i feel so sorry for those kids because they deserve a better life than what they are living right now. when she only stayed a few days in rehab the state should have stepped in and took those kids until she at least stayed 90 days. janet i will be praying for you becauwse you are going to need it because the way you look if you dont stop you are going to end up dead. do you want your kids to grow up without there mom? well, right now they are anyways because the drugs and your "so called friends" are more imporant to you than your kids. you need help now before its to late.
actually the state can not fix what is broke in janet or anybody like her,, it is just spending good money after bad,, thinking / expecting the Gov to care for us is what leading the USA down a path of destruction,, we are decaying from within,,

way back when people struggled for an improved life,, had to was no Gov handing a living out to them,, so they worked or perished
dont bother

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2012
old friend from school wrote:
If I were you I wouldn't bother praying. After all, the Lord doesn't answer prayers of sinners! You obviously don't have much to you to get on here and talk about your "old" friend this way!! I don't think what you have done on here is very Christian-like at all! Shame on you!
dont bother

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the state can not fix what is broke in janet or anybody like her,, it is just spending good money after bad,, thinking / expecting the Gov to care for us is what leading the USA down a path of destruction,, we are decaying from within,,
way back when people struggled for an improved life,, had to was no Gov handing a living out to them,, so they worked or perished
I think the poster was talking about social services stepping in, not the government giving a handout. And for all those who are honestly looking for work and can't find it...."perishing" seems like a cruel option! Perhaps it is your house they should break into and rob when they are starving!
Shelly

West Liberty, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2012
dont bother wrote:
<quoted text>I think the poster was talking about social services stepping in, not the government giving a handout. And for all those who are honestly looking for work and can't find it...."perishing" seems like a cruel option! Perhaps it is your house they should break into and rob when they are starving!
social service is the goverment as well as food stamps welfare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west liberty save a lot 9 hr really 1
Let no man deceive you 13 hr Bank Loan 6
tasha cantrell (Jun '16) Tue Kay 63
Morgan Co Tue want it 3
Derek Easterling Tue typ 8
Drug bust at save a lot Mon needtoknow 8
Cheating at the prison Dec 10 guy who likes guys 11

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance