Amanda

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Can anyone tell me if there is something going on at EKCC? I haven't gotten a phone call from my bf for 3 days. Any help would be appreciated. I tried to call no answer.
Haley Northcutt Mooney

Jasper, IN

#2 Dec 29, 2012
I tslked to my husband yesterday and the day before.....everything was ok then....but if hes not calling maybe hes in the hole or something!!
Amanda

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Haley Northcutt Mooney wrote:
I tslked to my husband yesterday and the day before.....everything was ok then....but if hes not calling maybe hes in the hole or something!!
Thank you Haley, I finally got someone at the prison to talk to me. They said he was still in general public and that we could visit. I'm hoping they weren't lying to me.
officer

West Liberty, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2012
I bet he took off with a c/o
Amanda

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
officer wrote:
I bet he took off with a c/o
No I finally talked to him this morning. We just been having to cut back on phone calls, so he waited a few days. Thank goodness too, I was starting to worry.
Kitty

Grafton, OH

#6 Dec 29, 2012
At officer do your job and quit fu&&ing with people
Haley Northcutt Mooney

Jasper, IN

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Not a problem girl.....phone calls are not cheap i know....my hubby has been in there a year and ive spend over 1500.00 in phone calls....but i keep a look out on this site for people who are worried because i usually talk to my hubby everyday and he keeps me pretty informed!!
cccccccc

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Haley Northcutt Mooney wrote:
Not a problem girl.....phone calls are not cheap i know....my hubby has been in there a year and ive spend over 1500.00 in phone calls....but i keep a look out on this site for people who are worried because i usually talk to my hubby everyday and he keeps me pretty informed!!
Yea thats us, he's been for 2 years and things have been getting pretty tight. So we've been cutting back, I guess last time as the phone was cutting off he said that he'd call Sat. I just couldn't hear, you know that voice gets in the way. Anyways thanks again.
lotie

West Liberty, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
No I finally talked to him this morning. We just been having to cut back on phone calls, so he waited a few days. Thank goodness too, I was starting to worry.
Glad that everything is ok and you got to talk to him. It's hard not knowing what is going on when you expect a call and it doesn't come.
cccccccc

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
lotie wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that everything is ok and you got to talk to him. It's hard not knowing what is going on when you expect a call and it doesn't come.
Thanks, yea I know. Esp. with his parole hearing coming up. I thought for sure he had done something to get in trouble. I was so worried everything was gonna be screwed up.
john doe

Mooresville, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2013
What ever became of the old gray haired woman,I think her name was Pat who used to work in the mail room up there? Quite a nasty person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendell Romans 1 hr Steve 6
New Middle School Coach 8 hr boogerbooger1972 15
white oak mafia strikes again 13 hr PappyAllen 5
Jessica Haney 18 hr rail road 2
Saggy Puss and the big bush Tue Ezel girl 2
Mexican diarrhea Jul 25 Ace 2
tasha cantrell Jul 25 mary 6

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance