What does everyone think of the local...

What does everyone think of the local police?

Posted in the West Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Tremont, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Dont want to mention any names, but I've been pulled over for made up reasons but other times been pulled over for expired tags or what not and the police officer acted reasonable and friendly most times and other times not.
yutopia

West Liberty, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2008
the local PD has nothing better to do than HARASS people. I guess bob nickel has brain washed them.
mannie gee

West Liberty, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2008
the local police are good people and they do their job. and iam so glad to have them . if your not doing wrong dont worry about them i hardly give them a thought . except to thank them they are there. so if your not doing any thing wrong why talk about them . if they were not there . we would be in much worse shape then we are today. and i know every one of them . and they are all right. and just trying to make a living. and have to keep things under control so drug dealers and punks. dont take over. so go west liberty police.
Kathy

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2008
Well someone told on here they set and look at topix all the time.
PAR - D

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2008
I think they be good ole boy as long as they get in the way of our PAR-D
9 beard

Langley, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2008
I don't think there is any reason for having city police and county sheriff neither of them do anything the drug problem is at an all time high the overdose rate is out of sight around here and i see them busting nothing but kids who can maybe get a pill no real drug dealers are off the street and none of the drugs. Also they are contradiction of each other if they have the same jurisdiction It's a waist of our tax dollars. That could be used for let's say a rec center for teens to maybe give them something to do besides overdose.
unknown

West Liberty, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2008
chickeehaha wrote:
paul perkins(better known as walkin small)is on a power trip as is zach haney.they both need to get over their badges.they ain't that great and they are still nobodies.
i will have to disagree. zach haney is hot as hell and he can pull me over anytime.he's a nice guy too.
the love doctor

Maysville, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2008
Well I just tell yea,,,,the police department is west liberty yes may be made of the "locals" but folks if you ever get out of this county you will appreciate the "local" police.....Nothing is wrong is with Zach Haney,,,(yes unknown he will pull you over if you do something) lol lol and Paul Perkins started a long time ago in Morgan County at the Food Court I believe....now he's doing alot better....protecting and serving,,,,not sure what but still,,,just kidding Paul I think your ok.....Scottie Adkins is a good ole country boy and his family is good too...the rest are ok as well....you know the drugs are all over our county,,,but in order to stop the drugs stop where they being given to the people from...so If you know that "your neighbor" goes to the dr just to get pain pills for that bad back or sore ass,,,,and then sells them,,,be brave and call the doctor and just leave a message and say "protect yourself doc,,,,my neighbor doesn't need the pills he's just selling them...." anyway enough of my soap box....don't lean on the cops until you've sit in their front seat awhile.....hours riding around,,,,taking a risk of getting their brains blowed out....over a ounce of crack,,,,,I think our cops are under paid and over worked.......
On Looker

Tremont, PA

#12 Oct 9, 2008
I like officer Perry.
angeleyez

Campton, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2008
i don't have a problem with any of the city or state police.they all seem like decent people to me.if you do the crime you should have to do the time.
little town big problems

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2008
they are all ok but they take there direction from a drunk mayor who is a problem who needs voted out of office
hollywood

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2008
I think if anyone thinks they can do better maybe you should stop beeing a key board punk and put in a job application....LETS SEE WHAT YA GOT...
Opinion

Campton, KY

#21 Nov 3, 2008
zack_has_penis_envy wrote:
hey zack! just cuz your dad is about 4'and 5" tall shouldn't reflect on your self esteem..lmfao!~ try some therapy zack for your low oppion of yourself
Strange how you're bashing someone over their "self esteem" while at the same time you're too cowardly to use your real name and have to post these juvennile remarks using a fake username. Sounds as if you're the one with the "self esteem" problem. Use your real name if you're "man enough", which I'm quite sure you're not. No doubt your "low opinion" of yourself and lack of "self esteem" prevents you from doing this.
in the know

West Liberty, KY

#22 Nov 4, 2008
most of the guys that work for wlpd or ksp are good guys and no they don't go out and harass people they have to have probable cause to pull someone over as far as their attitude if you are a prick they will be to so if you are a polite person they will be also so you get what you give with them
Balsey

West Liberty, KY

#28 Nov 5, 2008
Come on folks. These guys are all you have and I know for a fact that they would respond to a crisis in a heartbeat. I've never known of these guys pulling anyone over needlessly. Heck, I might be the next one, but I probably would have done something to get their attention (speeding for example, LOL). Just for the record, it's their JOB to monitor law breakers.
Blue Eyes

Campton, KY

#30 Nov 13, 2008
i think the west liberty police are despert and have nothing better to do then harass people pull you over for bs reasons like they first see you its already knid of late anyway they pull out behind you follow you till they catch up with you then start tail gating you with there bright lights on and just as they get to the edge of town they start flashing em yeah you all no what iam talking about they come over to your door yeah the reason i pulled you over i seen u swerve on the yellow line a lil where you been? where u going? you on something? i need you to take a eye test your head never moves and you follow there finguer the whole entire time even with your perpipel vision then they tell you your eyes jumped its not a whole lot but your on soething a lil bit, and after you offer to give up everything but dna they let you go i cant stand and they must drill em at the police acedmey cause everytime the same crap not just with me other people have u got something wrong with your eyes, please get a life i think when they pull people over there just praying theres gonna be a joint laying there.
Blue Eyes

Campton, KY

#31 Nov 13, 2008
and hey why dont some more of u get on here and make up some bs names and say some more good shit about yourself while your at it.
some ONE

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Nov 14, 2008
ZACH IS HOT
some ONE

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Nov 14, 2008
PAUL IS A NICE GUY ....try getting over ur self some time...
someone

West Liberty, KY

#34 Jul 17, 2014
It funny how zack haney has nothing better to do but pull people over on a Atv and write them up for no license and on insurance. And no restrictions plates first I ever knew u had to carry all of this on a Atv I guess he has this all on his when I was behind him on his he didn't have no plates so I wonder if this is far get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr hot dog 755
Bizzare people 14 hr nasa 2
Contractor to build room edition?? 16 hr Tiffany 3
Austin at Clark's Stop and Shop 21 hr Thetruthhurts 14
Michael wagoner 21 hr Thetruthhurts 2
mcms football 2013 (Apr '13) Tue Johnny be good 83
Tuwania conley Dec 4 Jade 6

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages