|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

YAY! I will be there, love that place.

BTW, when is BJs coming back? This is starting to not be funny guys, its been almost 20 yrs now.
Jokey

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

BJ's never left! My wife gives me one twice a week, well unless it's that 1 week out of the month.. then it's 4-5!

He-He-He-He-He!
cheese

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Ate there today. best hamburgers around.
Bob

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Jokey wrote:
BJ's never left! My wife gives me one twice a week, well unless it's that 1 week out of the month.. then it's 4-5!
He-He-He-He-He!
You're a foul-mouthed moron. Grow up.
good

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

It would take a crazey person to build any thing back in that crooked county.If you got a check from the damage to your property?Leave with your money or just a few in that county will get all your money one way or the other.All that storm did was make the rich there richer and the rich dont care for no one but a few people in that county.
I know

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

freezer fresh sucks with thier fries been there 4 times since opening fries are nothing but grease
use to love it

Frenchburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

i know its not the same really greasy and cant get it right , not cooked good!
yummy

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

They still have good food quite your complaining.
john

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

where do you get good when the food is so greasy you cant eat it $ is as high as mcdonalds so i wantmy monies worth if not i will not eat thier food any more
Crazy

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

They have great food!
Not a Frederick Thank God

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Crazy wrote:
They have great food!
I have been to the Freezer Fresh twice since it reopened. The milk shake was great, and the burger was the same, good. BUT never in 50 years of eating there did I have to ask for a napkin, ketchup or salt. Both times I had to get out of the car and go back to ASK FOR NAPKINS! JANET, YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UP THESE GIRLS.I also ordered tater tots, and they were good and hot, but i only got 7!!! Place needs work. For the money, McD's is just as good, and I will not eat at FF now as often until Janet gets the place straightened up! Everyone I know that's eaten there complains about how few fries you get and how greasy they are!!!
Lumps

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Not a Frederick Thank God wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to the Freezer Fresh twice since it reopened. The milk shake was great, and the burger was the same, good. BUT never in 50 years of eating there did I have to ask for a napkin, ketchup or salt. Both times I had to get out of the car and go back to ASK FOR NAPKINS! JANET, YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UP THESE GIRLS.I also ordered tater tots, and they were good and hot, but i only got 7!!! Place needs work. For the money, McD's is just as good, and I will not eat at FF now as often until Janet gets the place straightened up! Everyone I know that's eaten there complains about how few fries you get and how greasy they are!!!
I have eaten there 3 times since it re-opened.

Their fries are the only ones I will eat. I can't stand McDonalds food. I can't see that anything about the Freezer Fresh has changed that much. Some of the girls are new and the place has been really busy since re-opening. I think that is the reason I had to once go back for salt and napkins. Both times I have been there I have loved it.

The people on here complaining are just probably upset that their restaurants have lost sales this last month.

BTW, seriously when is BJs coming back? I'm starting to worry. I miss that smoke filled room and the shout downs and fights guys had over worthless whores. Bring it back.
Not a Frederick Thank God

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Lumps wrote:
<quoted text>
I have eaten there 3 times since it re-opened.
Their fries are the only ones I will eat. I can't stand McDonalds food. I can't see that anything about the Freezer Fresh has changed that much. Some of the girls are new and the place has been really busy since re-opening. I think that is the reason I had to once go back for salt and napkins. Both times I have been there I have loved it.
The people on here complaining are just probably upset that their restaurants have lost sales this last month.
BTW, seriously when is BJs coming back? I'm starting to worry. I miss that smoke filled room and the shout downs and fights guys had over worthless whores. Bring it back.
I do not own nor do I work in a restaurant in West Liberty, so you can count me out as one of the "owners" of other restaurants complaining. What other restaurants are there anyway - DUH? McDonald's, Little Caesars, Subway, and the Lemon Tree, where no one eats anyway, except the ones who think they're big shots, eating food from someone whose had a tit job! As for McDonald's, I doubt Bob or Tom Hutchison are complaining since they sold Dairy Cheer to Commercial Bank for a half million dollars. Do you think they are complaining???? They sat on that property for years and wouldn't sell it because they didn't want anyone else to make a dollar. Think of the people who could have had jobs in that building had they sold it as a restaurant. No, I don't think McD's is the one on here complaining. I think the complaints are legit, and the Hutchison's McDonald's should be boycotted because they hurt the community by not selling the building when it could have provided jobs for many people for years. They reaped the benefits of the tornado just like the Fredericks did. Shame!!!! Greed gets you everywhere.
Oic

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Had a cheeseburger there today and it was just like the one I had 2 weeks ago Both we're bad needs lots of help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the West Liberty Forum right now

Search the West Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Crybaby Cons 146,076
where is my wizard??? 5 hr citizen 9
crouch for sheriff or not? 5 hr pee pee hole 6
preachers 7 hr oneup 7
Ruby May Cantrell Smith 8 hr big john 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr dodo 81,563
Tim Conley asks for trial delay (Jan '14) 9 hr polotixboy21 39
•••
•••
•••
West Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters