School

Chesterfield, MO

#47 Aug 9, 2012
Funny wrote:
It's not the dude that walked out the other day because he had to work overtime. I think his name is N. Lewis he works 12-8 shift. He was told to work over and just walked out like a big baby. He said he was just going to get on foodstamps. Wow! I bet his wife is proud of him.
This dude was an idiot anyway. He sucked as an officer anyway, he would sit around and complain about things. But he would never get up and do anything.
overlooked

West Liberty, KY

#48 Aug 14, 2012
several fine staff members are overlooked at EKCC and the sucks are promoted ... beckstrom is worthless ... bad example of double dipping from the state .... several individuals named in previous posts are fine staff members and others are worthless ... some don't show up or show up late and nothing is done to them ... cos ctos uas sgts lts and capts some good some bad like any other place to work ... hate to see Kemplin and Vance retire but very happy for them to make it out of that place enjoy retirement men u deserve it
Falcon

Cleveland, GA

#49 Aug 14, 2012
Beckstrom is nothing but a control freak,he always has been,the best person for the wardens job would have been Bramlett,he took pride in his officers,and didnt act like he was any better than anyone else,he never forgot that he started as a officer to get where he got to,the sooner ekcc gets a new warden the better of they will be!!!
lathy Kikins..

Louisville, KY

#50 Aug 15, 2012
I
Am
The
Best
Ask
Any
Inmate :0<---8
STUPID

West Liberty, KY

#52 Aug 15, 2012
oh boy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100% it is not the inmates you have to worry about as a co it is the brown noser's that work there..example susan thompson,kathy lykins, pam mcclain, diane lambert and the list goes on.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA you obviously have no idea what you are talkinh about... Diane Lambert hasn't worked there since 2007.... and none of these other people are a$$ki$$ers either. So shut up, loser.
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#53 Aug 15, 2012
STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHA you obviously have no idea what you are talkinh about... Diane Lambert hasn't worked there since 2007.... and none of these other people are a$$ki$$ers either. So shut up, loser.
Hey stupid when diane lambert worked there she was one of the biggest back stabbin rats up there,so go suk a fart out of someone azz ,biachhhh!!
true

West Liberty, KY

#54 Aug 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid when diane lambert worked there she was one of the biggest back stabbin rats up there,so go suk a fart out of someone azz ,biachhhh!!
she was the biggest one at that time,she was screwing everthing up ther on shift
funny

Cleveland, GA

#55 Aug 15, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>she was the biggest one at that time,she was screwing everthing up ther on shift
she is a big fargen turd that needs to be flushed down the toilet of rats
star
#56 Aug 17, 2012
there is all kinds of rats and 2 facers at ekcc
Opinion

West Liberty, KY

#57 Aug 23, 2012
Most of the good ones are now gone from what I hear. I always enjoyed working with Lt. Fred Wilson, Lt. Mike Wolfe, Lt. Carl Smith, Lt. Carroll Ballinger, C/O Rosemary Evans, C/O Roy Brown, and many others back in the day. I hear that the whole prison system, in general, is a joke now.
Lightnig

Lexington, KY

#58 Mar 5, 2013
There is a big two facer rat at the warehouse!!
hey

West Liberty, KY

#59 Mar 5, 2013
would that be old Hank!!!!!!!!!!or the old lady that think she is itttttt. or the c/o that never get there on time.
lightnig

Lexington, KY

#60 Mar 5, 2013
lets just say it aint the men,evryone knows !
mirage

Mooresville, NC

#61 Mar 5, 2013
what ever went with the old woman(I think her name was Pat)who worked the mail room for a while?Rude,hateful old woman,had gray hair wore glasses,was never nice to any one unless it was a man.
jim bob

West Liberty, KY

#62 Mar 5, 2013
here are names wrote:
Most are gone but here's some names for you: otis Cooper, Scott Kemplin, Jimmy whitt, jamie wright, ed manning, harkless smith, jennifer smith, aurther fannin, rosemary manning, angie gibbs, ivan krow, shawn mckenzie, brad lemaster, roy buckler, donal howard, susan thompson, eva kash, kathy litteral, jerry lindon, john holloway, gerald helton, nathan bowman, garland davis, tim rose, ben howard, jason chambers, rose george, hobert helton, kim johnson, philyis osborne, kevin dennis, farrell smith, mark fuller, hershal evans, roger gillespie, kevin ferguson, justin young, rick fleming, jacob johnson, fred henley, mark noble, wanda howard, shanna brooks, james back, jay rowland, michelle vance, david vance, billy patrick, mike ratliff, billy shepherd, jeremy waters, roy brown, david bradley, darrel fuller, thomas fuller, jerry howard, ernastine vanhoose, david hollon, tony benton, david usher, leroy wright, pam mcclain, jody patrick, marc jackson, james nickle, stacy rowland, frank oldham, brandon potter, jon Prater, clarence dingus, jon paul turner, ron cantrell, patricia howell, ralph smith, robert skaggs, ada benton, tommy campbell, travis evans, chris Taulbee.

I will add more if i think of them.
Ralph smith is a good one
well

Lexington, KY

#63 Mar 7, 2013
sounds like ole pidgon toe to me!!
jim bob

Chesterfield, MO

#64 Mar 10, 2013
well wrote:
sounds like ole pidgon toe to me!!
Whats that suppose to mean?
truth

Morehead, KY

#65 Mar 14, 2013
worst supervisors=MH,JC,RD,BG,PH,SK
BEST=OC,PF,RN,
EKCCOfficer

West Liberty, KY

#66 Mar 21, 2013
Her name is Jackie Cantrell. She is the Lt. over visiting. She is always nasty to everybody. She thinks her shit dont stink. She got her rank by sleeping her way to the top. She isnt fooling anyone but herself. Shes nasty to even look at. Ewwww
isawformyself wrote:
okay all this talk about these CO's at E.K.C.C. really is unnessary......I went there on Monday to see my husband and they were actually pretty nice....all except this on chick with blonde hair that looks like shes been on meth for 100 years.....my hubby didnt know her name nor did he want me to ask but she wasnt very pleasant at all..... the facts are that they needed a job and got one there. yes i realize there arnt many places other than that place to work but thoese inmates dont want to be there either....actually my hubby says he'd rather be in our county jail then there because of the way they are treated when no one is looking!!! All i can say is that they better watch who they treat like that i am in the process of becomming a kentucky state trooper and i know some people who would love to hear all about there little sex schandals they got going on!!
Windstorm

Lexington, KY

#67 Mar 22, 2013
cantrell is a joke,back stabbin rat,basically a worthless turd that needs to be flushed down the toliet of pieces of sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie keeton (Jan '10) Fri Jaycee 51
Wrigley 7-711 (Nov '14) Fri Tweedle dee 21
Stacy arrested Fri Sugar shack 1
Anyone know anything about Mitchell haney Thu lolfunny 3
Who huh what Jan 18 Bank Loan 2
Dylan Moore (Mar '10) Jan 18 fonzie 13
tasha cantrell (Jun '16) Jan 17 Jaycee 89

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance