teresa

Campton, KY

#21 Oct 24, 2010
curious wrote:
Was not suprised when I seen her the other day she was blowed out of her mind again..same ol slut walking around like the world owes her something..when will she realize that trash like her is a dime a dozen....get a life, grow up Teresa...try and be somebody respectable not just a junkie....
I will show a junkie. You stupid ass people get a life, job, or hobby and shut up. Mind u and I will mind me.
Friend

West Liberty, KY

#22 Oct 25, 2010
You tell them Teresa!!!!
ABC

West Liberty, KY

#23 Oct 27, 2010
Need Gas Money.
ABC

West Liberty, KY

#24 Oct 27, 2010
Need Gas Money
teresa

West Liberty, KY

#25 Oct 28, 2010
2tuff wrote:
i heard barry burton was laying the pipe to her, i guess thats her job now
I have not been around but 2 times and Missy was there u stupid ass, jealous bitches. Just because your a big fat ass and the other one is so ugly that noone would sleep with u with a bag on both heads.
neighbor

West Liberty, KY

#26 Oct 28, 2010
You should have a reality check with your old buddy Shel,she is the one puttin this stuff on here so Scotty won't find out about her and Donnie Lykins and whoever the other flavor this week is. Remember Scot you cant turn a ho into a housewife.
Dagny

West Liberty, KY

#27 Oct 29, 2010
GO TERESA! These people are all jealous ho's
lol

Campton, KY

#28 Oct 30, 2010
Jealous? Of what? Have you ever took a look at Teresa? She is one ugly woman. It's like she wears her Halloween costume all year long. So I doubt anybody is jealous of her.
Dagny

Canada

#29 Oct 30, 2010
Teresa is a cool person! If you ho's would get to know her you would know that. Lol, I agree she is not the prettiest thing to look at. But don't look at her if you don't like what you see. You go Teresa!
friend

West Liberty, KY

#30 Oct 30, 2010
Do you people not realize the reason she looked bad was because her grandmother passed away not long ago. Before you judge someone, you need to look in the mirror at yourself, due to I think you may have been so junkied out that you do not even know what you saw. Now kiss my a-- and Teresa's a--.
get a life

West Liberty, KY

#31 Oct 30, 2010
lol wrote:
Jealous? Of what? Have you ever took a look at Teresa? She is one ugly woman. It's like she wears her Halloween costume all year long. So I doubt anybody is jealous of her.
Halloween mask at least she can fit in a Halloween mask and if she is so ugly why soes all the guys like her. She does not sleep around. I think you need to look at yourself before you say shit about Teresa.
hehe

Sandy Hook, KY

#32 Oct 31, 2010
I have to agree with lol, she is freaking ugly. it doesn't matter how skinny she is. She is still dog ugly! And to friend, she has always been homely so her grandmother passing is not a very good excuse. And to get a life, she does not sleep around?? I think ya need to sell that story somewhere they just might buy it. Everybody in a 4 county radius knows what Teresa is,if ya know what I mean.
hoho

West Liberty, KY

#33 Nov 3, 2010
To hehe I think it is a big deal that her grandmother passed away and you are very sorry for even saying that. I would hate to be your family. Whoever you are you are a piece of worthless sh--. Talk about someone with a death in their family. You say she is ugly but I bet that your boyfriend has called her a time or two. That is probably why you are mad. If you want to talk about the girl do it to her face. Be a woman and put your name on here if you are a woman, not a little hehe-hoho. At least she can fit in a costume. Also hehe-hoho how do you know she has had four counties was you there with her and you could not get any cause of your stuip ass or are you stalking her. Maybe you secretly like and just want everyone to stay away from her. Grow up. Be a woman and out your name on here she did.
pillho

Campton, KY

#34 Nov 4, 2010
I know for a fact she is a pill popping ho. And she is ugly. Hell go to her facebook page.She could tree haints in daylight as my granny used to say.
Jerry Springer

West Liberty, KY

#35 Nov 5, 2010
Carla wrote:
I thought Barry was with Pam Bird I seen them together at Morehead Walmart not to long ago and hell what about Libby Lykins she was on the back of his motorcycle last week... so Mellisa I guess he is paying you back for fooling around with Jeff Cantrell, Barry should have got rid of you long before he found out about you and Jeff. Barry is to good for you anyways you need to take a good long look in the mirror then you can see why.
,
Pam and Barry and Thresa and Barry are suited for one another Because they all need to see a dentist,I mean have you looked at those teeth ! Him and Melissa are suited for each other because they are both fat @$$es and Libby is a crazy pathways whor maybe they should go together and save gas!! Aint none of this bunch worth talkin about anyway. Hay I hear Jerry Springer calling!!!
Jerry Springer

United States

#36 Nov 5, 2010
Pam and Thresa are beautiful but the problem with them is they know there beautiful and they come off as snobs. They both have beautiful @$$es. If they would just quit being a snob. They treat me differently I think because I am on welfare they say they don't but I get that impression.
funny

Sandy Hook, KY

#37 Nov 5, 2010
Jerry Springer wrote:
Pam and Thresa are beautiful but the problem with them is they know there beautiful and they come off as snobs. They both have beautiful @$$es. If they would just quit being a snob. They treat me differently I think because I am on welfare they say they don't but I get that impression.
That there is funny, I don't care who ya are!!!!
true facts

West Liberty, KY

#38 Nov 15, 2010
Carla wrote:
I thought Barry was with Pam Bird I seen them together at Morehead Walmart not to long ago and hell what about Libby Lykins she was on the back of his motorcycle last week... so Mellisa I guess he is paying you back for fooling around with Jeff Cantrell, Barry should have got rid of you long before he found out about you and Jeff. Barry is to good for you anyways you need to take a good long look in the mirror then you can see why.
I know for a fact Barry and Pam was seeing each other at the motel I was there and whats this I hear about him an tonya harper hell no that fat chick is just really obsessed over him
Whats Up

Campton, KY

#39 Dec 25, 2010
Where Does Teresa Work Now.
Paul C

United States

#40 Dec 25, 2010
Was she married to Mike Haney age 54?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who robbed Clark's marathon in west liberty 9 hr Shining star_the ... 11
Santana Roberts? (Oct '10) 19 hr tarah5554 51
a day of reckoning 19 hr Not Happening 8
Car wash Tue Neil 2
Jeff Ferguson Tue Get a Job 5
McDonald's Tue Get him 5
anyone know anything about hog town branch on 437? Mon The King 3
More from around the web

West Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]