Next Last
curious

Sandy Hook, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2012
I heard of one in morgan co
know about things

Frenchburg, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Ronnie Ross can tell you since he is marking people out to keep him and his scanky wife out of jail for criminal abuse. He is telling on friends and family so he gets Brownie points and to lessen his jail time. He lives in menefee just look him up he is the informer
know about things

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Ain't it strange that a lot of the pill traffickers are related to Ronnie Ross who is a mark, told you he is rattin out family and friends for his personal gain I know Gibson's are his family man what a scum bag
HAHA

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2012
@ know about things,I didn't know Ronnie had enough money to buy drugs,As far as being kin to Gibson's you are full of it.I think you may be a dumb big mouthed Davis by the way you can't keep that trap shut.
know about things

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2012
Everyone knows Ross scum are related to Gibson's the one busted for trafficking even looks like a Ross. The law provides Ronnie with the money to purchase the drugs just think about it, look how many have been nailed since him and his sick wife got there charges and also why would they keep stretching out their cases, its cause they are working undercover and trust me I ain't a Davis I just know a bit. Do some research and you will see I am right.
HAHA

West Liberty, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2012
know about things wrote:
Everyone knows Ross scum are related to Gibson's the one busted for trafficking even looks like a Ross. The law provides Ronnie with the money to purchase the drugs just think about it, look how many have been nailed since him and his sick wife got there charges and also why would they keep stretching out their cases, its cause they are working undercover and trust me I ain't a Davis I just know a bit. Do some research and you will see I am right.
I care less about there sorry butts they should been behind bars years ago but you are full of it when you say they are related to Gibson's.If you know so much of there pedigree then why don't you humor me.Just where do you believe the kinship comes in?Also which Gibson got busted?This may enlighten me on which group you do think you know are related to.
know about things

Campton, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2012
I guess years ago they married not sure which ones the one busted for drugs was Goldie Gibson she looks like a Ross
HAHA

West Liberty, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2012
know about things wrote:
I guess years ago they married not sure which ones the one busted for drugs was Goldie Gibson she looks like a Ross
This line didn't marry into Gibson's also I like to point out they got the darkey blood from there moms side the Keaton.
know about things

West Liberty, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2012
Well. I ain't a 100% on all that, but I do know Ronnie, Lori, Ray, Lee, Martha, Dale, the Tolsons, the Davis's, the Haney's, some Gambells, they are all trash and need to sit behind bars for the remainder of their worthless lives for what they have done to all those innocent kids. They have lied and covered it up long enough, but believe me, justice will be done. I am referring to only those Gambells, Tolsons, Haneys,Cross's, and etc that have done the horrible things to kids. I can't wait til they are rotting in prison
agrees

West Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2012
i second that notion and i agree completley
HAHA

West Liberty, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2012
know about things wrote:
Well. I ain't a 100% on all that, but I do know Ronnie, Lori, Ray, Lee, Martha, Dale, the Tolsons, the Davis's, the Haney's, some Gambells, they are all trash and need to sit behind bars for the remainder of their worthless lives for what they have done to all those innocent kids. They have lied and covered it up long enough, but believe me, justice will be done. I am referring to only those Gambells, Tolsons, Haneys,Cross's, and etc that have done the horrible things to kids. I can't wait til they are rotting in prison
I was just disagreeing with the kinship part but if look at my #6 post we have the same ideal.I still will state that they should of been locked up years ago before they had a chance to do so much.Our justice department has failed us with allowing them to get away with the other crimes that would of kept the animals caged before so much was done.Now a extra whole in there head would be better given what they have done.Why should us tax payers have to keep trash like that alive behind bars.If they behave as a animal they should be put down as one.That goes for anyone that would do a ungodly act like that.
godly

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2012
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>I was just disagreeing with the kinship part but if look at my #6 post we have the same ideal.I still will state that they should of been locked up years ago before they had a chance to do so much.Our justice department has failed us with allowing them to get away with the other crimes that would of kept the animals caged before so much was done.Now a extra whole in there head would be better given what they have done.Why should us tax payers have to keep trash like that alive behind bars.If they behave as a animal they should be put down as one.That goes for anyone that would do a ungodly act like that.
An "ungodly" act? I can think of several "ungodly" acts that people do everyday!
know about things

West Liberty, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2012
I agree, we shouldn't have to pay for their ignorant nasty butts we did nothing wrong. They just need to put all the guys in agate together put all the women in a cage together lock the cages and leave them rotten together but keep the males away from the females so they CANNOT REPRODUCE. That would save on overcrowding jails and save us others money.
HAHA

West Liberty, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2012
godly wrote:
<quoted text>An "ungodly" act? I can think of several "ungodly" acts that people do everyday!
I added like that,But with lesser crimes repeat offenders are just a waste of space to.
HAHA

West Liberty, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2012
know about things wrote:
I agree, we shouldn't have to pay for their ignorant nasty butts we did nothing wrong. They just need to put all the guys in agate together put all the women in a cage together lock the cages and leave them rotten together but keep the males away from the females so they CANNOT REPRODUCE. That would save on overcrowding jails and save us others money.
All you have to do to keep'em from reproducing is either throw a food stamp or a pill in a barrel then when they go to dig it out de-knuck them.The only problem with that would be who would be willing to get that close.
know about things

West Liberty, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2012
I know I wouldn't wanna get within a mile of them out a loan within knee distance.
Mother

West Liberty, KY

#17 Feb 19, 2012
I saw a bunch in the paper week or so ago,, rickey jones,, manis young and his woman copeland... But not seeing much about it hear much about it here ,,, wonder who will be next ????? Lee city maybe???/
know about things

West Liberty, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Idle, just follow the undercover Ross
Rat stomper

El Monte, CA

#19 Feb 20, 2012
Idk all got busted but they were ratted on or set up. I do no that jr nickle is a long tail rat. Blair benton. Ever one that ratted on the little people good luck. Just worndering Y no one has ratted on mickey whitt sister yet.morgan county should be renamed an say ( WELCOME TO RAT VILLE.).
figured

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2012
I figured JR would do that to keep out of jail. He couldn't take it. Did they totally do away with his case or what? I've been checking the paper to see the outcome of Blairs case. She prob won't have to answer to it at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch out for Jerry Burton 3 hr nasty 1
Morgan County Court Clerk Closed For a Party 5 hr taxpayer 1
Morgan football 7 hr Scout 6
Mrs. Whitt 10 hr who cares !!! 25
Can middle school play jv with the high school ... 15 hr yes 16
Dr. Holbrook 22 hr puppy 4
The bible is a fairy tale Mon sinner saved by g... 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Liberty Mortgages