Fish creek rd Sucks
unknown

Saint Johnsville, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2009
I really wish they would redo the road. it is terrible on your vehicle to have to drive up and down that road everyday.
FishCreek Driver

Saint Johnsville, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2009
Couldn't agree with you more. It is a shame that just because we're way back in the boonies that they think our roads aren't worth fixing. Fixing in a TIMELY, CORRECT MANNER!! The roads crew that have to try to plow it do the best they can but it is the mess that is underneath. I appears like the highway deptartment used Fish Creek Rd. for a training ground for people trying to learn how to repair/fix roads. Judging by the conditon of it - THEY ALL FAILED!!! The only thing constant on the damn road are the potholes, deer,and snowmobilers.
It is loousy in the spring with HUGE puddles, worse in summer with the dust and holes and then fall comes and nothing changes. And forget winter!!! Come on folks let's complain or shake someone's tree to get things fixed up on Fish Creek Road.
Sitting On the Hill

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2009
It is getting worse everyday!!!
Cookie

Remsen, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
How true!The other end of Fish Creek Rd near the elk farm was fixed, how come going toward West Leyden can't be fixed,
who cares

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2010
There is no money in the budget. Mrs Dano stole too much money to have her road fixed and now we all pay.
Bumpity Bump

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Maybe it is also those damn trash trucks

“Just me...”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 28, 2012
huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason shilling?????????????????????????? Anyone... 36 min Master pizza 1
George frizzell 4 hr nice man 11
Richard miller 4 hr Roseann 3
News Snowmobile drag races on Oneida Lake this weeke... 6 hr Rodney 6
Kim Pribble 7 hr Joe 69
Just remember 11 hr Gonzobatshyt 7
Men4men 15 hr outcast 5

West Leyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance