JBH

Ardsley, NY

#42 Jan 7, 2013
nook wrote:
he didnt have a problem slamming everyone else on here awhile back now whats the difference!
It's called being the bigger person.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#43 Jan 9, 2013
When the court date? My moneys on him trying to plea bargain. Unless he's drunk, then he'll put up a fight!
8th grade

Utica, NY

#44 Jan 9, 2013
The only thing to plea bargain is how much jail time he will have to serve over probation! It's not up to the judge , it's up to the DA!! It's times like these that KARMA is such a great thing! Keep your chin up Danny boy!
USA

Hartford, CT

#45 Jan 10, 2013
about time wrote:
FYI....
What is New York’s Dram Shop Law/Act?
New York Dram Shop law is found in section 11-101 of the New York General Obligations law. Under this law, it is illegal for businesses to serve alcohol to persons who are visibly intoxicated. New York State law places liability on drinking establishments for serving alcohol to persons who are already obviously intoxicated. Restaurants, taverns, pubs and bars may be liable for damages to third parties who are injured as a result of the sale of alcohol if it is determined that the business employee served alcohol to an individual who exhibited slurred speech, bloodshot eyes, aggressive behavior a lack of physical coordination and other tell-tale signs of visibly intoxicated individuals.
It is also a violation of New York State law to serve alcohol to minors who are intoxicated.
Ya know what, America was built on individual responsibility , America has taken a wrong turn with people of this attitude of blaming something or someone else, being that it is law does not make it right, in fact, 1/3 of the laws passed are unconstitutional. You wanna live in a Nazi state then move there.
Forestport Pride

Herndon, VA

#46 Jan 10, 2013
First they take away your right to drink, then they take away your guns. It's all prt of the Communist-Zionist conspiracy to force use to drink florinated water and have our minds controlled by CIA directed laser beams! Run for the hills, Martha, the gov'ment is acomming for us!
about time

Stony Creek, NY

#47 Jan 10, 2013
Forestport Pride wrote:
First they take away your right to drink, then they take away your guns. It's all prt of the Communist-Zionist conspiracy to force use to drink florinated water and have our minds controlled by CIA directed laser beams! Run for the hills, Martha, the gov'ment is acomming for us!
Obviously, you are a Fu cking Doink with some type of agenda.
Bar fly

Northville, NY

#48 Jan 11, 2013
Where are youyuuuuuuuuu?
teeryimmy

Watertown, MA

#49 Jan 11, 2013
Not nice at all.
Customer

Northville, NY

#50 Jan 12, 2013
It is Sat. and guess who is in the Pub?
boonville

San Jose, CA

#51 Jan 13, 2013
i love how he doesnt want to be bashed but he has no problem going on here and bashing people or sit next to him in the bar he bashes everyone.well dan i think its called karma!
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#52 Jan 13, 2013
Thats the spirit, Dan. Dan won't let anybody, not friends, family, or common sense stop him from doing what he loves the most; getting hammered. Not our Dan! Your family must be so proud of you, Dan.
Spellcheck

Boonville, NY

#53 Jan 17, 2013
Does anybody know when Mr. Hall will be going to court?
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#54 Feb 4, 2013
When will Dan be in court?
pub lifer

West Monroe, NY

#55 Mar 10, 2013
i was at the pub all weekend i never saw dan at all is he still out and about?hope they didnt lock him up the pub needs his cash$$$
hmmm

Syracuse, NY

#56 Mar 19, 2013
They didn't lock him up yet. I saw him at a bar just last week. He couldn't walk strait just like normal!
dan

Boonville, NY

#57 Mar 25, 2013
leave my wife out o this unless you have facts on us both cheating we are good people and do a lot for kids you want to trash us post your real name cowards
Just me

Mayfield, NY

#58 Mar 26, 2013
hmmm wrote:
They didn't lock him up yet. I saw him at a bar just last week. He couldn't walk strait just like normal!
No not Danny Boy.
dan hall

Boonville, NY

#59 Mar 26, 2013
get your facts straight post your name cowards
8th grade

Utica, NY

#60 Mar 26, 2013
Still playing the tough guy eh Dan? Maybe your wife really cares about kids, but you surely don't or you wouldn't drive drunk you freaking retard! Your wife should cast you to the curb! She could have done so much better than a drunken asshole like you! You need to ask yourself, how many times did I drive drunk? How many innocent family's, men, woman and children could I have killed? You've never given 2 shits about anyone other than yourself! Your life of being a class A asshole started in 8th grade and only got worse over the years! Even if I did post my real name, what would you do about it anyhow drunk?
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#61 Mar 28, 2013
8th grade wrote:
Still playing the tough guy eh Dan? Maybe your wife really cares about kids, but you surely don't or you wouldn't drive drunk you freaking retard! Your wife should cast you to the curb! She could have done so much better than a drunken asshole like you! You need to ask yourself, how many times did I drive drunk? How many innocent family's, men, woman and children could I have killed? You've never given 2 shits about anyone other than yourself! Your life of being a class A asshole started in 8th grade and only got worse over the years! Even if I did post my real name, what would you do about it anyhow drunk?
Well put.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxpayers in ADK School disrict 3 min Vow abandoning tramp 3
Hickeys in school 5 hr Justme 7
Fun and sexy women of Boonville 8 hr West view 10
Garage Sales 16 hr Info 2
Trailer trash (Apr '15) Apr 3 Really 7
Adirondack builders Feb '18 Crook 1
You (Nov '16) Nov '16 family 1

West Leyden Jobs

Personal Finance

West Leyden Mortgages