Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

TheTruth wrote:
You guys are so very entertaining. Talk about running your mouth! Topix is where everyone runs your mouth as if you couldn't tell. So instead of waisting your time pointing fingers why don't all of you get a reality check and take all this shit into consideration a make yourselves better people :)Life would be way easier for all you guys
u must think we are entertaining cuse u keep commin on this post and talk shit. u always point fingers to so shut ur mouth bitch!
in the sidelines

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Freedom of speech wrote:
<quoted text>"Message to Wetern hottie." You are the one who started every bit of this gossip back in June 09. The first to make a comment and here you go again. What a whole year of bull is not enough for you? If people bother you so much why don't you confront them to thier faces? I also see that you really like to surf around in Westernville's forum and comments. You are in the Halfway house comments also. Maybe the owners should watch thier backs also. Watch out honey or your name will be posted soon and not under a screen name. I pretty much know who you are just a little more info will put you in full view so everyone will know who you are.
i agree with u freedom of speech about say things to their faces, but she has no balls cuse she is scared
The Truth

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Wooo I think you might have stepped out of the lines you screwball lol... and your f*cking skippy i keep coming back.. You toothless f*cks are funnier than balls. Hey I guess this is the cheapest form of entertainment I have had in awhile :) Keep up the good work!!
RIVERQUEEN

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

western hottie wrote:
Ginny... a nice lady! Dont think so,shit half the town and then some,cant stand the old hag. The only nice ladies there, are now gone.
Leave Ginny alone. She works hard for her money. She should be retired and relaxing, instead she busts her butt at the store. We don't all have state jobs.
Know it all

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Why hide on facebook and make comments. You idots break all the rules and expect the town to feel sorry for you. LOL No business loss, goes to show what you really meant to the community.
Former Employee

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

First of all Ginny is awesome and was one of my favorite people when i worked there. Yes she sometimes spoke her mind but isnt that good? an honest person. I worked in the westernville store for almost 7 years. and floyd for a few years jumping back and forth. Most of you people may know me. Yes the stores are dirty and need alot of work. the owners arent that much better. i worked their for as long as i did and never saw a raise! i dont smoke! yet thats what they fired me for. Cheryl fired me for supposed stealing cigs, when i dont smoke. hello i worked their as long as i did and wouldnt u think someone would notice. I busted my ass off and wasnt worth it, because i never got any respect from the owners. yes western did fail their inspection. i know i signed off on it. they came back 3 months later and passed because we busted ass to clean. im not afraid to tell the truth. btw im not keeping secrets this is Ashley Carmody!
ChumbaWumba

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I think the store has gone downhill. It's not clean anymore. They dont sell alot of stuff. Bought gas there and it sounded like it was the bottom of the tank.I think that every past employee was accused of stealing or something. You will not get anyone there to work for you if everytime someone finds a better job, you later accuse them of some violation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 87 of87
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Leyden Discussions

Search the West Leyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy & Beth 58 min Family 16
looking for a buddy 6 hr Oh yeah 2
Chris from the Milk Plant Tavern 7 hr mike 2
Potato Hill Wm Bertrand blue berries 9 hr Boonville Dad 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr lionland 6,326
Missing Tackle Box 13 hr More information please 2
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 14 hr cry baby 248
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Leyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Leyden People Search