Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xxxx

Gloversville, NY

#22 Oct 21, 2013
Xxx now wouLd you also like us to turn away all the south lewis kids that come to play with us in the fall? We now have approx. 10 kids and they do have their own Ayso program.So are you suggesting no other kids can play on Boonville Ayso except Boonville kids?
xxx

Boonville, NY

#23 Oct 21, 2013
all I am saying is that if the kids played with their own areas then maybe they would have more kids playing here... Its very frustrating as a soccer parent to see that families that have been with the local ayso for years have taken their kids to another town to play instead this year.. How is that supporting your local teams.. and how do you think the kids feel when their friends desert them for another town...
xxxx

Bronx, NY

#24 Oct 21, 2013
Im not sure why you would have a problem with my daughter playing Boonville when were from South Lewis.Who cares where she is from shes a secent player and she has friends in Boonville and South lewis.And none of her friends feel deserted.Maybe its parents like you thar cause drama that these other parents leave.The only thing im not crazy with Boonville parents is they take it a little to serious.
Acorn

Bronx, NY

#25 Oct 21, 2013
GoYellow and Black!
xxx

Bronx, NY

#26 Oct 21, 2013
I also don't think its very fair for playoffs at the end of the year everyone should get awarded for doing good.Then tryouts for tournaments should be eliminated how fair is that to our kids to say your not good enough.
soccer dad

Boonville, NY

#27 Oct 21, 2013
If a parent want's to take their kid to another place to play any sport that's there decision. We take our kid to another place to play cause there's no drama, and way more teams, and the quality of play is better. It's sad to say but we will never play ayso in Boonville again. My kid will play for Adirondack in school. Once again it should be about the kids.
xxx

Gloversville, NY

#28 Oct 22, 2013
You left your friends now they will never talk to you again
sportsfan

Gloversville, NY

#29 Oct 22, 2013
It was a superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr season see you in the Spring.
soccer

Bronx, NY

#30 Oct 22, 2013
What is the purpose of soccer what are yoy trying to do?
ADK

Pulaski, NY

#31 Oct 23, 2013
Our AYSO program has brought a lot more kids from other districts because we have a better program. We may have lost some kids to other districts but we also gained some as well. I think once you get to U10 and up it is good to start getting competitive and having the playoffs and such because they can't go into high school thinking everyone's wins. The coach's need to instill competitiveness in our kids at that age. I know my kids were super excited for the games. Even the end games no matter what place they came in they were pumped and ready to play. Also played harder then I have ever seen them play. Every body got something for their hard work so I don't see the problem.

I as a parent think this program is growing and it is for the better. Well done to all those who but hard work into this program. Keep up the good work. Coaches and refs thank you for your time and dedication to our kids.

game xxx

New York, NY

#32 Oct 23, 2013
There is no score in Ayso soccer its about having fun and learning some basic skills.If your looking for competitive soccer then you need to look into other soccer options.As far as kids playing in different areas thats their parents choice.As far as playoffs there fine there just shoukdnt be any prizes given out Ayso is all about fair play and fun not about awarding kids with trophies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Nina 16,779
Where are you KY WELLER? (Feb '14) 1 hr Be Warned 3
Black robbers 3 hr Chatter box 1
Gladys Nagy 7 hr Haha 27
farrs in Facebook fighting 10 hr MOTORCYCLES KILL 7
Accident on 12 10 hr bnvl acquaintance 34
Family of Kevin Ward, Jr. issues statement 15 hr re-watch in slow ... 155
•••
•••
•••