Rural communities not immune to drugs...

Rural communities not immune to drugs, prosecutors say

There are 30 comments on the Observer-Dispatch story from Jul 21, 2006, titled Rural communities not immune to drugs, prosecutors say. In it, Observer-Dispatch reports that:

LOWVILLE - After 25 people were charged following an investigation into local cocaine-trafficking rings, prosecutors from Lewis and Oneida counties agreed that it's often difficult to crack small town drug ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer-Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
go bpd

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2007
another drug bust under their belt. and it was more than just pot.. keep up the good work. one less jerk pushing drugs on young kids..
Rick

Syracuse, NY

#23 May 24, 2007
Id bee moovin toose da boonsville soons toos. wens i gits dare i bee smokin sum crak! woo hoo!
Local Yocal

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#24 Jun 4, 2007
ARREST THEM ALL!!! GOOD COUNTRY TOWN AND LIL PUNK KIDS TRYING TO BE THE LAW SCREWING IT UP FOR THE REST. GRAB THEM BY THE SHORT HAIRS AND PUT THEM IN CHECK. YOU PAY FOR THEIR SERVICE AND YOU CAN HAVE THEM FIRED FOR THEIR IMMATURITY AND LACK OF WORK ETHIC. IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO MORALS, THEY EITHER HAVE IT OR DONT BUT DONT PUT UP WITH IT!!! STAND TOGETHER AS A VILLAGE AND REMOVE THE ONES WHO DO NOT SEE THE FUTURE!!
Rick

Syracuse, NY

#25 Jun 8, 2007
We can always have Paris Hilton watch over them!
mike ditka

Saranac Lake, NY

#26 Jul 8, 2007
i live in fulton..the place is infested with crack..low class areas are a haven for this drug..bottom line is..this drug is killing this country...
my two cents

Keeseville, NY

#27 Jan 18, 2008
Retired Cop wrote:
I was actually in uniform one night coming home and was pulled over, because the patrolman said I failed to dim my brights and it blinded him......he was operating a low sitting cruiser, and I was in an SUV. I explained the height difference in vehicles, but the cop couldn't get that through his inexperienced noggin what I was talking about.
i'm not tring to make to big of waves here, but having worked in the automotive field for awhile..i have come to understand that car companys and state laws have set height requirements as to how far headlights shine...now you being up in age... i'm assuming you have a stock suv(no lift kit, oversized tires..etc)and i know the police car is at stock height...having worked on cars like them. if you had your high beams off you wouldn't have blinded him....plain and simple. it sounds to me like your pissed because you were in uniform and expected to be let go because of it. everyone knows there is an unspoken rule with cops. must be the "rookie" didn't catch wind of it yet.
Saddam

Chazy, NY

#28 Mar 18, 2008
Lesley Gaetano-Blaul wrote:
It's spelled A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S
There = "over there"
Their = "Their dog is cute."
<quoted text>
All you english teachers can go you know where H---
Brian

Raleigh, NC

#29 Mar 23, 2008
holly cow sounds like a bunch of whine asses yea boonville your such a big town i'm sure cell phones and tinted windows are big crimes if you dont like whats up change it as for retired yea u thought u were above the law always have always will
guess who

Fort Plain, NY

#30 Mar 28, 2008
hey dano,you couldn't have said it better. retired cop, thought he was going to get out of the high-beam ticket cause he was in uniform(the unspoken law) between cops. if he would have dimmed his lights ...he wouldn't have got pulled over.

Since: Mar 08

Boonville

#31 Mar 30, 2008
Retired Cop u are right that the BPD are only worried about Tinted windows and other petty crap. I once got a loud exhaust ticket in a little 4-banger truck by one of the rookie 20 year olds. Now if u have been to boonville u know that all these kids got big trucks with straight pipes and everything else to make them lound as possible. most people running there mouth in here probably have a loud truck or 2 at home. Also i believe u were probably harrased the night u got pulled over it wouldnt be the first time they have done something like that. i know someone that got pulled over for running a red light on a street that didnt have one and it stuck in court. the judge said the cop has the right to change a ticket. Im surprised though that they pulled u over that late it seems like they are usually sitting at capri's at that time talking to the girls since that is closing time...lol...dont worry bout all these morons that are talking in here saying the boonville cops are great they dont live here and if they do then they are prolly the ones that are narcs for the cops so they have to say good things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gladys Nagy (May '14) 2 hr Goon 31
Jennifer Proper Cullop 3 hr Jennifer cullop 20
Single Guys with child (Oct '14) 7 hr Joe nosie 21
Boonville finest 11 hr Wowsa 12
grocery prices 11 hr True that 2
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 13 hr Yep 798
Gay pride day at the State Fair 14 hr yikes 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Leyden Mortgages