“Busy”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Here's a thought. How many do you know that calls the cops and presses charges then drops the charges ending in wasting peoples time?? Input..........
true but

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
It's either that or paying them to hang out at Stewarts and foot the bill for gas in the running vehicle! Whats worse?
concern resident

AOL

#3 Apr 5, 2013
true but wrote:
It's either that or paying them to hang out at Stewarts and foot the bill for gas in the running vehicle! Whats worse?
I totally agree. But theres another place you'll find them just sitting and talking for hrs and yes I mean HRS. In a driveway on Schuyler st across from the main gate of the fairgrounds. When the weather gets nice they are ALWAYS sitting there talking.The woman sits on her porch and waites for them to drive by. I see it alot I walk my dog at night and there always there. I'm sure between the cops and the woman that lives there nothing is hush , hush. Maybe someone higher up should keep an eye on what's going on . I'm sure alot is said that should be kept quite in that driveway
yes i am nosy

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
concern resident wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. But theres another place you'll find them just sitting and talking for hrs and yes I mean HRS. In a driveway on Schuyler st across from the main gate of the fairgrounds. When the weather gets nice they are ALWAYS sitting there talking.The woman sits on her porch and waites for them to drive by. I see it alot I walk my dog at night and there always there. I'm sure between the cops and the woman that lives there nothing is hush , hush. Maybe someone higher up should keep an eye on what's going on . I'm sure alot is said that should be kept quite in that driveway
Come on! If you really want this exposed, name names!
eyes

Gloversville, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2013
concern resident wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. But theres another place you'll find them just sitting and talking for hrs and yes I mean HRS. In a driveway on Schuyler st across from the main gate of the fairgrounds. When the weather gets nice they are ALWAYS sitting there talking.The woman sits on her porch and waites for them to drive by. I see it alot I walk my dog at night and there always there. I'm sure between the cops and the woman that lives there nothing is hush , hush. Maybe someone higher up should keep an eye on what's going on . I'm sure alot is said that should be kept quite in that driveway
maybe they are watching you.
concern resident

AOL

#6 Apr 6, 2013
eyes wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they are watching you.
Nope nothing to hide. We just have a nosey and a suckup living on that street. The cops are no better , they should be doing there job instead of alot of sitting and telling people that have no businees whats going on with other people.
FreePussyRiot

Gloversville, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Hey hey hey they give out PLENTY of loud exhaust tickets thank you very much. They do a great job.
amazed

Boonville, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2013
concern resident wrote:
<quoted text> Nope nothing to hide. We just have a nosey and a suckup living on that street. The cops are no better , they should be doing there job instead of alot of sitting and telling people that have no businees whats going on with other people.
The cops are getting laid or trying too. After all that is why people become cops so they can use there position to pressure people into doing things they want. It's a control issue on their part and anyone who gives into their shit is a loser!
look behind you

Feeding Hills, MA

#9 Apr 6, 2013
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops are getting laid or trying too. After all that is why people become cops so they can use there position to pressure people into doing things they want. It's a control issue on their part and anyone who gives into their shit is a loser!
Be careful of who you speak of, it just might come back to bite you...
amazed

Boonville, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2013
look behind you wrote:
<quoted text> Be careful of who you speak of, it just might come back to bite you...
Why because it's true?
look behind you

Feeding Hills, MA

#12 Apr 6, 2013
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why because it's true?
It probably is true, just remember when opening a can of worms you might have to deal with the stink.
really

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2013
look behind you wrote:
<quoted text> It probably is true, just remember when opening a can of worms you might have to deal with the stink.
Using different names Amazing? Is your life that bad and boring you live on topix? Your so sad!
amazed

Boonville, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Using different names Amazing? Is your life that bad and boring you live on topix? Your so sad!
Your a idiot! Using different names. I must also drive hundreds of miles to post on different computers.
look behind you

Hartford, CT

#15 Apr 6, 2013
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a idiot! Using different names. I must also drive hundreds of miles to post on different computers.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 27 min Slow 758
News Mercera s dishes up wine ice cream at Fancy Foo... 6 hr Sad 2
Shari Andrews 10 hr Fuckingnutjobs 3
New Mayor, Same slums 12 hr Green eggs and ham 6
amber merry 17 hr meme 4
News Port Leyden man accused of stealing copper cabl... (Feb '14) Sun Snow 12
Tuna Jul 4 skannk hole 16
More from around the web

West Leyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE