Challenger appears District 6 winner

Nov 14, 2009 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 9

A longtime Watson caterer may have broken up a potential sweep by Lewis County legislative incumbents.

Full Story
may i ask

Newcomb, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2009
whats he going to do that mrs hoch has already done ?if i was in that district yes i would voted for her she agreat person
Karl Marx

Newcomb, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2009
He'll think for himself rather than be a rubber stamp for Lucas. What original thought did Hoch ever have?
nice lady

AOL

#3 Nov 14, 2009
And Patrick Wallace will be all alone, he can't even walk himself, he has to follow Mrs Hoch's every step right behind her or beside her.
may i ask

Newcomb, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2009
like i said hrs hoch i a great lady will you stop bashing her .again if i lived in the waston area i would have voted for her .the elections are over so you are stuck with a loser now . so good luck with mr stanford . he is not for you he is all for him slef , you all have agreat day in waston .
Karl Marx

Newcomb, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2009
"the elections are over"-you brought it up. you're the one stuck with the loser.
major grapes

Constableville, NY

#6 Nov 16, 2009
may I ask u to use spell check,lol!!
Watson resident

Keeseville, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
To "May I ask"

I do live in Watson and I can contend that Mrs. Hoch did nothing for us. As a matter of fact, she is under investigation for serving minors alcohol while on school-sanctioned field trips. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
interesting

AOL

#8 Dec 10, 2009
Watson resident wrote:
To "May I ask"
I do live in Watson and I can contend that Mrs. Hoch did nothing for us. As a matter of fact, she is under investigation for serving minors alcohol while on school-sanctioned field trips. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
that's interesting...could be some big trouble, also how things get swept under the rug, like the rumor of who did all the spray painting in Lowville?
Not yet

Newcomb, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2009
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>that's interesting...could be some big trouble, also how things get swept under the rug, like the rumor of who did all the spray painting in Lowville?
I heard that its not over yet, still being looked at and some of the kids won't talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 inches of vinnie gilbert (Jun '14) 9 hr Grim Reefer 10
aubuchons 16 hr screwandnut 20
Port Leyden pair arrested for meth-making, incl... Thu meth 13
the person riding wheeler up west street Feb 25 ComeAtmeBro 31
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Feb 25 yankees 488
good little sl#ts Feb 24 good time 15
Be aware Feb 15 Be aware 1
West Leyden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web