does anyone know the truth

Posted in the West Leyden Forum

why

Boonville, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2013
What the hell happened to this young man!! I did not think he was a bad child at all!
what a shame

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2013
I think he committed suicide. He will be missed.
druggie

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Lets do some math.
1: he was a druggie
2: he was a thief
3: he never worked a day in his life
4: worthless
5: repeat

Just saved the taxpayers some money.
Pissed

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Until you have walked one day in this child's shoes DO NOT JUDGE OR LABEL HIM! He was a good kid god Damn it. Who the hell are you to judge him?
BURN OUTS

Boonville, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Whats up with the burn outs on west road I thought a deputy lived there close by
blue oval

New York, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Pissed wrote:
Until you have walked one day in this child's shoes DO NOT JUDGE OR LABEL HIM! He was a good kid god Damn it. Who the hell are you to judge him?
No unfortunately your mistaken. He wasn't a good kid. He was arrested numerous times for numerous crimes. That's not a good kid.
crazy

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2013
I don't know the kid. obviously some of you do. I do know he was way to young to have died. Yes I do know every person has the power to change how they act and what they do.......BUT at that young of age and getting into trouble I do believe there are parenting issues that went wrong. Now they have to look back and see what went wrong and live with the guilt of being a failure at parenting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karma 45 min Law Breaker 2
Gladys .n 1 hr Justin case C 3
boons bark rustix log shop 2 hr and honest busine... 1
boons ask furniture 11 hr and honest busine... 1
boons ask furniture 11 hr concerned citizen 1
Adirondack Wasted Money 18 hr Wishful 56
Nosey people 19 hr You mad 2
West Leyden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web