M. Wagner-Dano takes town of Lewis fo...

M. Wagner-Dano takes town of Lewis for $254000.

Posted in the West Leyden Forum

Outraged Resident

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Wait until next January when all of our taxes go up to pay for this. Our town board dropped the ball and no one cares.
Projo

AOL

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Sorry to disagree, but they are still figuring this out. I heard over 2 Million.....AMAZING
Outraged Resident

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2010
I'm just talking about the Town of Lewis, not including the co-op. I know she got them for a lot more. But where were the checks and balances in the town so this couldn't happen? Our town supervisor gave her full access to the towns accounts. She should be held accountable!!!! Ava's supervisor is the only one with access to their accounts! But no one will go to the board meetings to question this.
i am

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2010
When is the next board meeting anyways. There is far too much SNEAKY, hush hush crap going on in this town. Why is everyone trying to cover each others a$$es?? I am pretty sure there are more people involved than just Missy. I think that everyone on that board knew something was up!
Pooper Scooper

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2010
Projo wrote:
Sorry to disagree, but they are still figuring this out. I heard over 2 Million.....AMAZING
There isn't 2 million in the whole damn town on a good day.
bud

Chittenango, NY

#6 Jul 28, 2010
aug 16 court date then a slap on the hand
not so

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2010
I just found out that the witch's hearing is pushed back till September now! Do not worry you piece of crap, you will pay for what you did! Sooner or later--its GONNA GET YOU!!!!
not so

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2010
I also heard the bitch is knocked up--way to stay out of jail. This piece of shit is going to go scott free!! House arrest and a small payback. Keep those letters rolling to the judge, even though her COUSIN works for the judge!!! This gets better and better. For some reason she is protected all around!! We will not FORGET!! You will be safer in jail, if you get away with this!
MsAttitude

New Market, VA

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Let me tell you something NOT SO and everyone else everyone makes mistakes some bigger than others so why keep harking on this person whats done is done. Nobody knows the true story except for Melissa! Who cares if she's pregnant that doesn't stop the law from putting a person in jail there's alot in our jails here. Making threats is bad for you!! If it was a friend of yours or a family member you would stand behind them also!! Not So you need to back off because one day god might make something happen to you worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida county man charged with sexually abusing... 1 hr shot first whites 10
What happened last night on Schuyler? 8 hr WhoCares 5
News Police: Officers pull over car in Rome, find me... 9 hr druggies 15
m roberts 16 hr Balls out 5
Scams 21 hr Mr falls 5
Boonville Fit Mon Morning 10
News Rome Teen Arrested for Criminal Possession of M... Mon ROFL 1

West Leyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Leyden Mortgages