Boonville getting new parking lot

Posted in the West Leyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What Now

Somerville, MA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Boonville will now be getting more parking thanks to new parking lot at 167 Main St but wait, nobody shops on Main St and more.
Rex

Danielson, CT

#2 Mar 28, 2013
What Now wrote:
Boonville will now be getting more parking thanks to new parking lot at 167 Main St but wait, nobody shops on Main St and more.
Your an idiot at best.
unfortunate

Boonville, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Why not lay aside your sarcasm for now and maybe help hose displaced by the fire.
firefighter

Boonville, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
I just came home to change my clothes I have been fighting this fire since 230 this morning. My job is to make sure people are safe . Alot of people lost everything they owned so the last thing I want to see in here is smart ass comments. Just remember this could have been your house. Please think of us fireman putting our lives on the line everytime the siren goes off. Thank you
Rex

Johnstown, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
firefighter wrote:
I just came home to change my clothes I have been fighting this fire since 230 this morning. My job is to make sure people are safe . Alot of people lost everything they owned so the last thing I want to see in here is smart ass comments. Just remember this could have been your house. Please think of us fireman putting our lives on the line everytime the siren goes off. Thank you
We are greatful for your efforts everyday. I hope everyone made it out safe. Don't worry about the comment, I'm sure its just some jacka## trying to get a rise out of people.
firefighter

Boonville, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>We are greatful for your efforts everyday. I hope everyone made it out safe. Don't worry about the comment, I'm sure its just some jacka## trying to get a rise out of people.
Thank you
Whata dumbass

New Britain, CT

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Smoking in bed the cause ?? People could of hurt or killed by this fool !!!! Hope he feels like a real hero now !!! If I lost all my things because of this ahole I would beat his azz !!
Rpi44

Boonville, NY

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Were they "smoking" in bed or "smokin'" in bed?
real town heros

Gloversville, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Fire fighters and first reponders put there lives on the line time and time again to protect those in the community and this dirt bag has the guts to say something like that!!! put your name up so next time you need help they skip right over your low life *ss. Thank you to everyone who responded to the fire and prayers to those effected by it
firefighter

Boonville, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
real town heros wrote:
Fire fighters and first reponders put there lives on the line time and time again to protect those in the community and this dirt bag has the guts to say something like that!!! put your name up so next time you need help they skip right over your low life *ss. Thank you to everyone who responded to the fire and prayers to those effected by it
Thank you too we never ask for pats on the back but for people like you it makes my job worth it thank you for the nice comment.
firefighter

Boonville, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
I have been in the fire company 39 years I have fallen through 2 roofs and 2 floors it at no time ever did it cross my mind of what can happen. I focus on survivors or children. But as a kid a always wanted to be a fireman and I don't regret a minute of it.
lisa

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2013
real town heros wrote:
I couldn't have said that better. Than you to all who risk their lives daily to keep us safe.
Great Job

Boonville, NY

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Im happy to hear everyone made it out GREAT JOB GUYS thanks for your service!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 28, 2013
firefighter wrote:
Thank You for your continued service. i have many friends who are fire fighters, and i myself do Search And Rescue.

No way am i getting on a burning roof with a saw, or other things i have seen. so hats off to you guys and all that you do.
pam

Blue Mountain Lake, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
firefighter wrote:
godbless you!!!
Pub Guy

Boonville, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
What Now wrote:
You are a f@#king idiot !! these people lost everything get a f@#king life!!!!!!!!
real town heros

Gloversville, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
firefighter wrote:
I have been in the fire company 39 years I have fallen through 2 roofs and 2 floors it at no time ever did it cross my mind of what can happen. I focus on survivors or children. But as a kid a always wanted to be a fireman and I don't regret a minute of it.
You are welcome I hope real soon I can join you in the firefighter brotherhood that I admire so much. I feel that the job you all do is very self rewarding and truly hope tht very soon I can stand beside you with my head held high and knowing that I am not going to recieve many thanks but am doing the best I can to protect and save those in need ...THANK YOU AND EVERYONE IN EVERY DEPARTMENT FOR WHAT YOU DO!!!!
firefighter

Boonville, NY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Pub Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a f@#king idiot !! these people lost everything get a f@#king life!!!!!!!!
Thank you these kind of people won't realize what was lost till they lose there house
firefighter

Boonville, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
real town heros wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome I hope real soon I can join you in the firefighter brotherhood that I admire so much. I feel that the job you all do is very self rewarding and truly hope tht very soon I can stand beside you with my head held high and knowing that I am not going to recieve many thanks but am doing the best I can to protect and save those in need ...THANK YOU AND EVERYONE IN EVERY DEPARTMENT FOR WHAT YOU DO!!!!
We are looking for good men and women feel free come join our group
klicky

Oneida, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
speaking of GHOSTS, now that brought it up.
interesting how the supernatural jewish lightning can just simply "THREW A CIGARETTE" onto a bed like the paper so stated?
this is the most compelling proof that boonville has had their experiences with spirits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boons bark rustix log shop 5 hr and honest busine... 3
penny (ho) tucker (May '13) 7 hr respectablelike 46
Boonville elementary 9 hr DANNY BOY 1
Charlotte Witzigman 9 hr Big mouth 1
karma 11 hr Law Breaker 2
Gladys .n 12 hr Justin case C 3
boons ask furniture 23 hr and honest busine... 1
West Leyden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web