annoyed

Rome, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2008
For the love of god...WHY is the West Leyden Fire Dept. the ONLY fire Dept. that blows the siren for medical emergencies?
I mean is it really necessary at all hrs of the night over and over again, I can totally understand back in the olden days when the guys didnt have their pagers, BUT NOW THEY DO!!!
Richard Head

Boonville, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2008
You are probably one of the retards that bitched each time an airplane flew over their house when Griffiss was active. Of course, you then bitched again when they closed the place, too.

Nothing like community support.
annoyed

Rome, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2008
annoyed wrote:
For the love of god...WHY is the West Leyden Fire Dept. the ONLY fire Dept. that blows the siren for medical emergencies?
I mean is it really necessary at all hrs of the night over and over again, I can totally understand back in the olden days when the guys didnt have their pagers, BUT NOW THEY DO!!!
hey *Dick Head*

no, actually...I just moved to the area about a year ago and find it VERY annoying and have family in other fire dept.'s who say theirs does not do blow for ems calls, nor do they have the "two tier" blow-horns like West Leyden (which makes it louder yet) soooo, there ya have it :0)
Volunteer

AOL

#4 Jun 16, 2008
Get over urself.....What a stupid thing to bitch about....
Listener

Boonville, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2008
Annoyed.......I guess you now see why you house sold for 12 thousand dollars......
annoyed

Rome, NY

#6 Jun 27, 2008
Listener wrote:
Annoyed.......I guess you now see why you house sold for 12 thousand dollars......
what the heck are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taberg man flees deputies on dirt bike after ac... 21 min mizz nozey 1
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 9 hr As if 748
Swimming pool in Lyons Falls 23 hr Boyd 2
New Mayor, Same slums Wed fyi 3
*Hore Kelsey Wed ben 2
Chelsea dafoe Wed Gag 2
News Carl, funeral director Wed nono 11
More from around the web

West Leyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE