Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist

Posted in the West Lafayette Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cosmetic Dentist

Amritsar, India

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Great Dentist here in Lafayette. I have been to about 2 Dentists living in different cities. Dr. Guido has been my Best dentist now for over 5 years, and I am 100% satisfied with his work, his staff.

Since: Aug 14

Amritsar, India

#2 Aug 11, 2014
Amazing Surgeon! Dr.Mahbod Mark Paya,is gentle, caring, sweet and good looking! He's not someone that will rush through your visit! I highly recommend this doctor!
Home builder

Amritsar, India

#3 Sep 12, 2014
New jersey bathroom remodeling recently did a number of projects for us ranging from roof repair of our screened-in porch to a complete bathroom renovation. Their showroom is great, their workmanship was first class, they were always polite and available to answer our questions and kept us informed about the status of the projects.
Legal service

Amritsar, India

#4 Sep 12, 2014
Parrish Reporting is a legal transcription company that I used for a large project.

Amritsar, India

#5 Sep 17, 2014
I chose The Dancing Dandelion Florist Las Vegas based on the Google review and was NOT disappointed! Being away from home on our anniversary wedding flowers las vegas
Plastice Surgery service

Chandigarh, India

#6 Sep 17, 2014
Dr.Peter Fodor is an incredible surgeon and did a fantastic job on my breast surgery. I highly recommend breast augmentation los angeles.

Amritsar, India

#7 Sep 17, 2014
I have used L V Moving Inc Los Angeles to relocate my office in the past weekend. The moving companies in los angeles is very prompt and worked very hard.

Chandigarh, India

#8 Oct 9, 2014
Awesome! Pacific Couriers & Messenger Service did a great job with our website. A very Good Delivery service in Fullerton.

Chandigarh, India

#9 Oct 9, 2014
Bravo Builders covered all aspects of the kitchen design and they recommended the most beautiful home remodeling contractors in New Jersey.

Chandigarh, India

#10 Oct 10, 2014
I have worked with L V Moving several times movers in CA.

Chandigarh, India

#11 Oct 10, 2014
Outstanding work by House Calls Etc ... A home repair company in WA..

Chandigarh, India

#12 Oct 10, 2014
Awesome! Regency Home Remodeling did a great job with our website. A very Good kitchen renovation in Chicago.

Chandigarh, India

#13 Oct 10, 2014
Excellent! Thrifty Tree Services Inc did a great job with our website. A very Good tree removal in Reseda, CA.

Chandigarh, India

#14 Oct 10, 2014
Parrish Reporting, Wonderful quality work, a pleasure to work with!" Top qualities: Good Results, Expert legal transcription as a legal support servicesin Santa Monica.

Chandigarh, India

#15 Oct 10, 2014
I've used Vista Auto Body shop is the best auto body paint Canoga Park in CA.

Chandigarh, India

#16 Oct 11, 2014
Amazing florists in Las Vegas I've used them few times for ocean.
tany stone

Jagraon, India

#17 Oct 13, 2014
ProCreative company is a great. Very friendly and responsive guys. Great videos and a great team.
stone

Jagraon, India

#18 Oct 13, 2014
My experience with Best Service A-Absolute Plumbing is very best in Roselle. Its a quick and so fast repair company. I always get great service.
prince

Jagraon, India

#19 Oct 13, 2014
I have been with Beacon Management Services in Atlanta. The best condo property managers Atlanta. working
prince

Jagraon, India

#20 Oct 13, 2014
I just want to write that 47ST CLOSEOUTS, INC company gave me the best and most beautifull jewellery for my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Lafayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a quality Chiropractor in Lafayette May 18 Suffering Sally 1
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Apr '15 steve 86
Happy ending massage Apr '15 dinger 2
Review: Delux Nails Mar '15 horsegirl1610 1
Metro fitness Mar '15 Boilers 1
News Gay couple sue to get both names on birth certi... Feb '15 Rick in Kansas 31
News Public hearing on commerce connector (Feb '07) Feb '15 Gjn 31
More from around the web

West Lafayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]